Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss SnwhtNdwrfs' Thanksgiving Trip to WDW!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by Cinderella2 It was in the 50's here and I thought it was wonderful! No jacket- but I wasn't hanging out outside either. Someday I will get to ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    It was in the 50's here and I thought it was wonderful! No jacket- but I wasn't hanging out outside either.
    Someday I will get to see the snow on Main Street. It has got to be better than the real stuff.
    It is, just don't get any in your eyes!

She called yesterday afternoon and left a VM on my home phone while I was at the grocery store. They were at Epcot and planning on having dinner at Le Cellier around 5:45. She said they were having a great time and didn't mention the weather being "cold" once! She did however say that her feet were pretty sore and she was only on day 2 of 10!

Not sure where they'll be at today, but I'll let you all know once I hear something!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    Looks like Orlando lows have been in the 50's - NOT freezing by my standards, anyway! (I'm waiting for icy snow tonight - it's raining now! )
    Amen Northerner! I completely hear ya loud and clear!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Hope she gets to meet up with Jeanne.
    You know....I'm not sure if that's in the plans or not??? Jeanne Weenie, did you two make arrangements before she left?

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    You know....I'm not sure if that's in the plans or not??? Jeanne Weenie, did you two make arrangements before she left?
    We should meet up... no definite plans but she'll be at Epcot on 3 seperate days... so we should meet up!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    We should meet up... no definite plans but she'll be at Epcot on 3 seperate days... so we should meet up!
    2 of those days were yesterday and today! So do you have her cell number? That way you could at least text her. Send me a PM if you need her number Jeanne!

I just got off the phone with Gae. They are still at the hotel because Kevin needs to go pick her Brother up. They will be heading over to Epcot shortly and lunch plans are set for Garden Grill. After seeing a few more things at Epcot they will head back to the Wilderness Lodge for a break before heading to the Hoop Dee Doo Review for dinner tonight, then they will be off to the Magic Kingdom for EMH's!!!

The little boys first ride on Friday night was Space Mountain and they loved it! So she broke them in good and now Rylan keeps asking where the rides are!

Tomorrow will be MGM with lunch at Sci-Fi and dinner at 50's Primetime!

I almost forgot to mention....she's wearing the shirt I had made for her today!!!!

Jeanne and Gae both sent me text messages yesterday afternoon letting me know that they got to meet! Jeanne said that Kevin wasn't there though....he must have been off looking for the other dwarfs!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I'm glad their having a great time!!

Just wish I was there to meet them too!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Gae sent me a text earlier saying that the crowds for are pretty bad. They are at MGM today and Kevin was over in line to get FP's for RnRC. Standby time was over an hour. They had a fun lunch at Sci-Fi and were getting ready to have dinner at 50's Primetime.

I forgot to ask her if she got any comments on her shirt or not!

Tomorrow they will be at Epcot in the morning and then at the MK for the afternoon and evening with dinner at Ohana!

Her text message began with the words "I'm surviving"!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    Have fun on your trip!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Great Lakes? Where about are you at HauntedGabe? And have a wonderful trip!
    Sorry, didn't get back to this until we got back. The weather was great down there hung around 80 each day, chilly at night, shorts and a sweat shirt. Yep, those lines were a little nastier each dayt with Soaring being the very worst. We learned quickly that the posted times for standby were actually 1/2 the time they stated, posted at HN 40 was really 23, and that seemed to ring true for most. Walked right on SM, TM, JC, PC on Sunday morning but as the day moved on they got longer.

We are just West of Chicago and it is cold...coming down that jet way yesterday, ouch! Sad to be home again but we are beat. It was really good to see our CP'ing CM loving living in the world.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I saw Gae again last night! They looked great! They are coming home today though. :-( But from the sounds of it, thety have a GREAT trip!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

echoscot is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Wow, Gabe, I was in Great Lakes in the Navy from September to January so I know how cold it gets up there. I think Alaska is warmer....LOL

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Sounds like they had a great time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234