Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Turkeymama's last minute trip in the Vacation Planning forums; Job done well to get the kid away from kicking push AND you did it so well! How anyone can ride Kahli without getting wet is another triumph for your ...
    mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Job done well to get the kid away from kicking push AND you did it so well! How anyone can ride Kahli without getting wet is another triumph for your day and the weather wasn't very warm for being wet either. We're off to do regular "stuff" today. No magic in my future.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Dizneylvr is offline A-Ticket holder
    Shreveport, LA (Too far from Mickey Mouse)
    Do you have any idea how jealous I am that you went to WDW? I am aching to go back and no plans on doing so in sight! Work on Brian to get Steven to want to go!

Jodi

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Sounds like you all had a blast and I, too, am sooo jealous. Well, not jealous just really wishfull but tax season is almost upon us (busy season at our store) maybe my DH will let me go again. I keep hearing the Snow White song, I'm wishing........... for another WDW trip. Keep posting, a lot of us are living a vicarious life thru this post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123