Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss I need a bad influence in the Vacation Planning forums; I am so thrilled that you guys are back. I'm starting to itch waiting on your trip reports ladies. What with Vix's computer being herped up and everybody else just ...
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I am so thrilled that you guys are back. I'm starting to itch waiting on your trip reports ladies. What with Vix's computer being herped up and everybody else just now heading down, we need some good trip reports!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Hey nicks10- I washed the fajita off. Can we go now?
    I'm getting the WDW withdrawals, and I have no idea when I will go again....
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Sounds great so far, please post more soon with pics. You all are currently providing vicarious thrills for the rest of us working schlubs who are stuck at home and work, so please post more soon.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    [quote=mini-V;555102]I guess the front can say, "Friends don't let friends stay home from WDW" and the back will have ,"It's just money. I can get more." We need an icon.

[quote]

OKAY IM PUTTING IN MY ORDER!!!! size large, preferred color, black with red and yellow!!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123