Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss I need a bad influence in the Vacation Planning forums; So I really really want to go to WDW this weekend to enjoy the holiday sights and sounds...and in a moment of financial irresponsibility I booked a room (at all ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

I need a bad influence

So I really really want to go to WDW this weekend to enjoy the holiday sights and sounds...and in a moment of financial irresponsibility I booked a room (at all star sports - most rooms sold out by now..something about pee wee football being in town) now I just have to be convinced to go!

I am thinking MK and Epcot + monorail resort lobbies for Xmas stuff...plus I can meet up with Caroline and her Indiana Jones....problem is I am feeling very guilty about spending the moola...so should I go? Anyone wanna come with? Seriously - I would love a buddy to come along!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Don't you deserve a reward? Didn't you just finish up working really hard this year on your doctorate? I say go and treat yourself!! Your next trip is between Christmas and New Year's...so it'll be more crowded then than this weekend.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

BJ Niegowski is offline A-Ticket holder
    My husband and I used to live in Florida and would go to WDW every chance we got even when we really couldn't afford it. We would always call it our reality check and relieve the stress of our daily lives. Every one deserves to just go for a spontaneous weekend once in awhile. So go and have fun and think of all of us that need our reality check. WDW is a much better reality than the outside world and wouldn't it be better to live in WDW reality instead whenever possible.

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    If I only lived 100 miles from WDW, you'd be hard pressed to keep me outta there, especially this time of year. I would go!!
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    You guys are great......"Friends don't let friends stay home from WDW"
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    You guys are great......"Friends don't let friends stay home from WDW"
    lol! You should totaly go!! If I lived in FL I would go all the time! And even if I didn't and I still lived here I would still go if I had money to afford a flight down to orlando for a weekend I would go all time! like every weekend! But totally go and have fun!!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    You're makin' me wish we were still in Jax because I'd SOOOOO join you!!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

(I'll be watching to make sure you're there )

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Hmmmm, is the rent paid? Car insurance paid? Gas, water, and electric? If the answer is yes and a weekend means you won't have as much to spend on Christmas presents or that you are going to have to eat peanut butter and jelly for a week, then by all means go for it! Otherwise............

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    It's a Christmas present to YOU!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

No comment, but it's KILLING me not to!

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    How about I'll save you the best seat on my boat when you come

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Go, go on the trip, have some fun, relax, do some shopping. Ben Franklin once said "All things in moderation, to include moderation" Who can argue with Ben Franklin?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Oh Miss Meg I wish I could join you too! Let me check the flight prices.
    We are supposed to get sleet tomorrow.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    I'd LOVE to go! I think Epcot is a must to see the holiday decorations from around the world. It's been so long since I've been there for X-mas.
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast