Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Just got home in the Vacation Planning forums; Well I just walked in the door from a very quick trip down to Disney for MVMCP. I left after classes on Friday afternoon with my brother (we go to ...
    DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder

Just got home

Well I just walked in the door from a very quick trip down to Disney for MVMCP. I left after classes on Friday afternoon with my brother (we go to Florida State) and headed down to meet my parents and their best friends at the parks. We made great time and got into the parks around 5...I must say I was shocked with how empty the Magic Kingdom was. We usually go to MVMCP later into December but because of exams and other stuff we had to go early. MVMCP is never "crowded" but it was, well, even less not crowded if that makes any sense. It was a ghost town! We walked onto every ride and did all the shows we wanted to do! It was awesome! The Castle was beautiful with the lights, I was really happy with the new decorations! And I finally got to ride Haunted Mansion in it's new form, it was great! Stays true to its old self but the changes are great! The attic scene really helps to make the story make sense where as before I think less people really could make sense of it. Today we went to Animal Kingdom for a quick ride on Everest and then had to get home...time to study for exams! Boooo....I should go run too, the marathon is in 42 days!!! I can't wait!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Glad you had fun, I will be there tuesday and going to MVMCP that night....I hope it is as less crowded then too. I can't wait to see the new HM and the new parade etc for MVMCP. Good luck with exams and the marathon

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    The parade was cool...mostly the same but a few new floats and of course the new music. The new song is great but I think something in me will always be partial to the old music. You will have a great time I'm sure!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Im glad you had a great time!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    glad you had fun!! were leaving in four days and going to mvmcp on the 11!!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Sometimes those quick trips can be really a lot of fun especially when the park isn't crowded and you get to see and do more than normal.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.