Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Mousefest Memories in the Vacation Planning forums; Great report and pics Lori!...
    Great report and pics Lori!

sjh801 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Way to go Lori! You must have really had a great time. Love the picture of you with Cindy's sisters. Hang it on your wall by your StormRunner photo!

Hope that Jan and Cassidy and I can do Mousefest next year! Say Hi to Cassidy and your mom for us, too!
    Sandy

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Can't wait to see and hear more!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    I'll cover it on this week's show, and will try oh so desperately to get photos and a review up. But let me just say this:

BEST

MOUSEFEST

EVER!!!!!!
    How could it have been the best if I wasn't there?
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Can GalPal and I stay at your house next year?
    And would you have room for Caroline and Deb and Fiona and Tiffany and Melissa and Steve and poor Brian who was stuck here with us too? Oh, and Taryn?
    Ummmm I think I may have moved again by then. Actually, we'll have beds for 8 by then and probably a couch. Only 2 full baths - of course there's always the pool for a quick, brisk clean-up. Explaining to dh that we'll be putting up 10 strange, I mean, almost strangers (I've at least met Fiona) for a weekend should be worth the price of admission. Of course, if our household goods haven't arrived from the UK by then, we'll all be staying on property.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Can GalPal and I stay at your house next year?
    And would you have room for Caroline and Deb and Fiona and Tiffany and Melissa and Steve and poor Brian who was stuck here with us too? Oh, and Taryn?
    yay!

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Ummmm I think I may have moved again by then. Actually, we'll have beds for 8 by then and probably a couch. Only 2 full baths - of course there's always the pool for a quick, brisk clean-up. Explaining to dh that we'll be putting up 10 strange, I mean, almost strangers (I've at least met Fiona) for a weekend should be worth the price of admission. Of course, if our household goods haven't arrived from the UK by then, we'll all be staying on property.
    That is very nice of you V, lol! I can do a couch... and 2 baths would be great lol.

I can't wait to hear the rest of your trip lori! looks cool so far.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Sunday

Spent the morning in MK.

This is Triviafest. Even though I didn't attend I did stop by before and after and there was a big crowd of people. Maybe I'll have to go watch next year.

This next part is a funny story but you really had to be there to appreicate just how funny it was. My mom and I had reservations for the Garden Grill as part of the Candlelight Processional package. We had 2 friends that wanted to go with us to eat and it was no problem adding them on. So,Lee tells us how he ate there the day before and that Chip was "hitting" on him. Now this is when it gets fun.

This is Lee and Chip. I saw Chip coming and didn't tell him and Chip just snuck up and put his arm around him.

This is Chip realizing that he knows him from the day before. It was so funny. Chip was pointing at him and getting all excited.

He kept hugging Lee.

So Chip goes away. Or so we think

He starts throwing straws at Lee. And later on napkins.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. My back hurt from laughing so hard. The character handler comes over and is talking to us and we're telling her how bad Chip is being. Which everyone knows that Dale is usually the trouble maker. We tell her that we were going to throw croutons at him but thought that may be a bad idea. So about 5 mins later she comes back with a dish of M&Ms to throw at him. So we sit and wait.

Not sure if you can tell or not, but Dale was in the booth behind Lee and it looks like Lee has chipmunk ears.

Chip comes around and we start throwing M&Ms at him. And then he grabs more straws and throws them. All heck breaks loose. And Chip is running back and forth with his hands on his head.

This had to be the best character meal I ever had. We were there for almost 2 hours having fun. Thanks to Lee for making it eventful!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    That is so stinking funny! At least someone was there to document it all with a camera.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I forgot one picture. This was Illuminations. But off in the distance you could see Wishes going on. Pretty cool!

I texted Lee to tell him the photos were up. So I'm sure he'll be by someday with a comment.

flutter is offline Moderator
    Oh good, cause I had no way to get in touch with him....I did PM him but haven't gotten a response....ofcourse he is just getting home

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Here's just some of my photos from MouseFest 2007
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 12-17-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Fixing link
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    I HAVE TO GO TO MOUSEFEST NEXT YEAR!!! I JUST HAVE TOO!!!!!!

amazing pictures!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Here's just some of my photos from MouseFest 2007
    link gives me a not found
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I got a not found message too. The pic's were great Lori! How was the food at Garden Grill? Im thinking about lunch there next year.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast