Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Pre-trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Like I mentioned in my post We started out with 4 people fo r the trip and were considering staying in the All Star Movie...but Now it's 10 of Us ...
    enderica is offline B-Ticket Holder

Pre-trip Report

Like I mentioned in my post We started out with 4 people fo r the trip and were considering staying in the All Star Movie...but Now it's 10 of Us and we changed our minds for a 4 BEdroom Villa ......We are going in April....Its 7 Adults and 3 kids : Martin my son is 21/2, Gabriel my nephew is 2 3/4 and my niece Sofia is 4......The trip is for the kids becasue all the adults have already been to almost every park before............

DONE
    I already reserved the Villa
    I just bought the 4 day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More
    I Reserved the Chef Mikey breakfast for 6 people - The other ones don't think they want to go.....
    This will be our itinerary
    Sunday April 13/2008- Arrive to Orlando by car
    Monday April 14/2008- Magic Kingdom (9am-11pm)
    Tuesday April 15/2008- Breakfast with Chef Mickey (what is the suggested tip????) and MGM Studios (9am-10pm) after the Breakfast
    Wednesday April 16/2008- Free to rest / shop but my Dad really want's to go to Universal...so idk.......
    Thursday April 17/2008- Magic Kingdom again to say goodbye to Mickey
    Friday April 18/2008- Blizzard Beach and drive back to Weston.......

Now......I have not decided yet but maybe we stay one more night.....who knows....I really looove shopping in the Outlets

To DO
    Buy Plane tickets
    I want to do T-****s for everybody that say Disney World April 2008 - with a Mickey Mouse
    I do want to buy those Memory books that they sell in Disney store--- I guess I'll buy it once I am there

Maybe's
    I donīt know if We should buy an autograph book since we have small kids that probably won't care
    Maybe order those Big Customized maps

I guess that's what I have so far.....

Note: We don't think we are going to Animal kingdom because from what my SIL said... it's pretty much like a zoo and my son Martin is not really into animals ....but we have an open mind....so maybe we can change our mind.....

Any tips or suggestions???

Maria
    ( I wish I could do a tiker but I have no idea of where to get one.....for free)
    Maria

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    great start! you will all have so much fun! about the customized maps---you have it as a maybe...if you didn't already know, they are free so it may be worth it for you to get them. you can get a free ticker from tickerfactory.com, that's where i usually get mine. I know there is another free one but I can't remember what it is called right now.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I didn't know the maps were free... I have all my favorites saved so I'll se if I order them now....thanks!
    Maria

DizPodDir is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would have to say that AK is NOTHING!!! like a zoo, and would reccommend reconsidering and reading more about it to see if it is something that someof you would be interested in goin. Remember you dont have to (and probably dont want to) spend EVERY minute together. You will never get anythign done in th eparks as a large group due to different people having different ideas on what to do, when they have to break, etc.

Mike

mysticks1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree that Animal Kingdom is far from a zoo. There are lots of things to do there so I wouldn't write it off entirely because of someone's opinion. Look at the attractions descriptions to see if there is anything that interests you. One of my favorites is Expedition Everest but my whole family loved the Kilimanjaro Safari. We all also liked "It's Tough To Be A Bug" and the Tree of Life is not to be missed. If you like water rides there is Kali River Rapids. You can see most everything in 1/2 day if you don't want to spend an entire day there.
    Mysticks1

mattj4226 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Have fun!!!
    Is this your first trip? If so you should defineatly do Animal Kingdom. Last time I was there, we went kind of late (around 3pm) and stayed for an Evening Extra Magic Hour. It was wonderful. Very low crowds and the animals were being feed on the safari so they were all out. And we rode Everest about 10 times! Also, AK is beautiful at night.

On obscure observation that is totally off topic... Why did the website block "T-shirt" from your post?
    - Matt
    Allaboutthemouseketeer #155
    http://anotherdisney.blogspot.com/
    http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/

2009 & 2010 WDW Half Marathons, 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon,

Next Visit to the World: March '09 for Princess Half Marathon Weekend?

I know what you mean about breaking Up in groups........ My Sil and the kids are only going with Us to Magic Kingdom and MGM.....so We are free to go wherever we want.........I might have to buy an extra ticket for Animal Kingdom........I guess it will be good to see it all.........

I do know we want to go 2 days to Magic Kingdom and we don't want to miss Blizzard Beach......Martin is a water maniac and he has been in swimming lessons since he turned 1yo.....he does pretty well......

I am going to check out the AK page
    Maria

Ok sooo If We go to Magic Kingdom+ MGM+ Blizzard Beach+Animal Kingdom...............................What places have the BEST food for Adults with todlers?????
    Last edited by enderica; 01-07-2008 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    Maria

Here is a link to Allears.net's Menu section. They have all of the menus for all of the resturants:
    Restaurant Dining Menus from Walt Disney World

I think one for Epcot that would be great for kids and adults would be the Garden Grill at the Land.
    - Matt

Thanks !!! I am writing down our best choices because I have the PICKIEST TODDLER in the World!
    Maria

Your welcome! I know almost how that is, my mother is very picky. If you have any other questions, just ask us!
    - Matt