Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tiffany's Birthday Pre-Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay Okay I know what you all are thinking... "Its way to early to start this Trip Report". Well Im sorry I just can't wait any more, Im so excited!!! ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Tiffany's Birthday Pre-Trip Report

Okay Okay I know what you all are thinking... "Its way to early to start this Trip Report". Well Im sorry I just can't wait any more, Im so excited!!!
    Who's going:
    Me (Tiffany- the birthday girl- and photographer)
    My Mom (Mom- the planner and money holder will be celebrating her wedding ann.)
    My Dad (Dad- the picture person and ride rider will be celebrating his wedding ann.)
    What we have to do:
    Pick up two 5 day park hopper passes
    Pick up one 6 day park hopper pass (for me)
    Make ADR's: Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace or Liberty Bell Tavern.

What we have done already:
    Reservations for All Star Movies for November 14th-21st 2008!

Plan so far is to leave Thursday the 13th after work, drive 5 hours and stop for the night somewhere hopefully in SC. We will eat dinner thursday night somewhere in NC and get up Friday the 14th and eat breakfast before hitting the road to FL. If we make good time then we should make it to FL around 3 or 4 o'clock and hang around the resort for the night.

Saturday November 15th (My Birthday!!)
    Get up early to go to MK all day!! Stop by guest relations on Main street to get the Birthday Button and Parents ann. buttons. We plan on having Dinner Reservations somewhere in MK either Liberty Bell Tavern or Crystal Palace, for my birthday dinner.

Thats all we have done right now and we will be able to start makeing ADR's in May I think. We will have to buy Park tickets as we get the money. We don't know for sure if we will be going, just depends on how my grandfather is doing at that time. We have up to 6 days in advance to call and cancel reservations. Thanks everyone for listening and I will try to keep this thread alive for 10 months lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    WOW! Talk about getting REALLY excited! I hope you can go! Just keep us posted!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

LOL, yeah Im REALLY EXCITED!!!!! plus I was really board and I wanted to go ahead and write it, lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Okay so its looking more and more like where going. My grandfather go some good news at the doctor, he doesn't have small cell cancer, meaning that it hasn't spread and it doesn't spread fast!! He will have to have kemo but at least maybe it will stop it for awhile... don't know but maybe! My cousin will a father in September!! So everything except my cousin going to Irag is looking up!!! I'll keep yall posted when we get our tickets . ttyl
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Were hoping to pay off the room before we buy our tickets... hopefully Tax money will help pay the room off and we can get our tickets. My grandfather starts kemo today, and my cousin comes home this saturday night. and he doesn't have to go to Iraq until April now so thats good news. I'll keep yall posted! ttyl
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

xdisneydezx is offline A-Ticket holder
    I hope everything goes well with your grandfather! & that you get to go! Birthdays seem real fun at WDW, i'm going on mine too. =]
    My best wishes are with you!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I hope you have a great trip Tiffany!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

I hope the chemo goes well for your grandfater! Keep me posted!

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i havent at the castle.. but i loved loved loved the food at liberty!! and when you check in there at movies.. they should have the pins.. thats where i got ours at
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by xdisneydezx View Post
    I hope everything goes well with your grandfather! & that you get to go! Birthdays seem real fun at WDW, i'm going on mine too. =]
    My best wishes are with you!
    Thanks. This will be my first Real WDW Birthday and Im looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by nicki12 View Post
    I hope you have a great trip Tiffany!
    Thanks Nicole!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    I hope the chemo goes well for your grandfater! Keep me posted!
    Thanks Adam, he did well with chemo today... no sickness or anything so thats good news

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i havent at the castle.. but i loved loved loved the food at liberty!! and when you check in there at movies.. they should have the pins.. thats where i got ours at
    Thanks Chrissy! I think we're going to eat at Crystal Palace for my birthday. I really want to try liberty but money is an issue with all the other things were doing... like the thing at the poly and then chef mickey's and garden grill. Thanks again everyone!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Thanks Adam, he did well with chemo today... no sickness or anything so thats good news
    Good to hear!

Hello everyone. My moms friend was telling her that everytime she gets paid and her daughter gets paid they take like 15 or 20 dollars out of it and go to the disney store and buy Disney Dollars. Right now together they have something like 120, so my mom and I were thinking of doing the same that way we can't spend them anywhere but WDW and the Disney store. Because if we had money put aside, if we ever wanted something we would get some of the money and not be able to have as much for WDW. We are not starting until we get the room paid for though. Then we can start getting tickets and disney dollars.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    I hope you have a super good time!!!!!
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Its never too early to start a pre-trip thread, its like sharing all your planning excitement, i love it!!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    I love the pre trip report sounds like your planning to have a ton of fun!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast