Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Trips to Disney World! in the Vacation Planning forums; I have had the greatest experiences in Walt Disney World! Ever since I can remember I have been going to Disney World. My first experience was when I was only ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Talking Trips to Disney World!

I have had the greatest experiences in Walt Disney World! Ever since I can remember I have been going to Disney World. My first experience was when I was only a year old. I must have fallen in love with it then. Since 1981, I have been to Walt Disney World 23 times. Not bad for living in New York. I had a great experience my senior year in high school. I was lucky enough to march with my high school marching band in the Spectromagic Parade. What an experience!! I took some of my college friends for New Years Eve in 2002-2003. Then I came back down the same year as an instructor with my old high school marching band. We marched through EPCOT showing off our NY band. I will return this April for another trip and plans are beginning to bring the band back in Spring of 2006. How can there be any better place on the earth!!!! Hooray for Disney!:mickey:

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    When in april are you going? a bunch of us on the website are going in may if your there at that time

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    April 18th-24th. It is the week I have off from work (Spring Break for my school) Wish I could join you all in May.

Scott