Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Loni's Trip Report Day 2 in the Vacation Planning forums; Day 2 Animal Kingdom and the pool We started day 2 very early at 6:30 a.m. because we had to head over to Shades of Green to buy our tickets. ...
    First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!

Loni's Trip Report Day 2

Day 2 Animal Kingdom and the pool

We started day 2 very early at 6:30 a.m. because we had to head over to Shades of Green to buy our tickets. After buying our tickets at SOG we hopped on the animal kingdom bus to official start our magical disney vacation! We arrived at the Animal Kingdom at about 10:30 a.m.. Before heading inot the park I took this picture.

After waiting in line for what seemed like forever. We were in the park. We decisioned that since it was already 10:30 we would skip the safari. We did It Tough To Be a Bug and amazingly it only had a 10 min wait! I think that it now is my favorite 3-d show.

After It tough to be a bug. We head for my son favorite ride of all EE. Once again I was totally amazed we only waited about 20 mins to ride! The ride itself is totally wick .I think when you go backwards it almost feels like your going upside down! I love the Yeti and usually always scream my way though the tunnels . Here are some picture I took later on during EMH. When we get to ride it three times with a totally wait of about 15 mins that night!

After EE I just had to see Finding Nemo The Musical. My son was not so happy but I told him I wait in line for EE now it was my turn to have a . So we get to the theatre at 1:15 for the 1:30 show and get really awesome seats! I was pleasantly suprised with the show I ever get a little during the show! I would give it a 9/10!

After the show Ran was a ready for a so we head over to Restturous (Sp?) to have a late lunch! Burger and fries because a staple on this trip . After a quick lunch Ran want to do Primevil Whirl so we head that way! The ride was pretty smooth but the spinning made me feel a little.

After Primeval we head back to the bus to go back to Pop for a swim! We came back later for the EMH and did Dinosaur, EE 3 times, Tough to be a bug and Primeval Whirl again. After that we head back to Pop get some ice cream and called it a night!

Stay Tuned for Day 3 MK and where is the dream team? at?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by First Timer; 06-09-2008 at 04:37 PM.
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    very nice!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Great report and photos, looking forward to the rest!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Fun Loni!!!!
    I can't wait to see Finding Nemo the musical.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Here's looking forward to read the next installment!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    What a great trip report. Looks like you all had fun. Waiting for more.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.