Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss We're on our way in the Vacation Planning forums; Tomorrow is the big day when we leave the sweltering Mid-Atlantic for "cooler" Orlando. The 4 of us will meet up with the in-laws tomorrow for a night off site ...
    cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

We're on our way

Tomorrow is the big day when we leave the sweltering Mid-Atlantic for "cooler" Orlando. The 4 of us will meet up with the in-laws tomorrow for a night off site and then transfer to WDW property Thursday morning. We're planning on an EPCOT day, followed by Magic Kingdom and then Hollywood Studios. Sunday we leave on the Disney Wonder for a 4 day cruise, then 3 more days on property. (Silly to go home on a Thursday when the ship comes back, right??)

What makes are group a little different is that we're travelling with a service dog as well. We pose the pup for pictures too so I'm hoping to have some fun pictures of him with the characters to share when we get back.

I'm just about finished packing which makes me nervous that I'm ahead of the game on that front. Just a few loose ends to pack in the morning, print off my must see list and helpful hints that I've collected from this site, and clear all the memory cards for the camera.

I'll be sure to post a trip report when we return.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Have a awsome time!!! I know you will love the cruise!!! Can't wait to see all the picture's!! What catagory are yall in on the cruise?
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I don't know which category we're in without looking it up, but I do know that we are in a handicap room with a veranda (at the very back of the ship) so the "dog relief area" can be put in the deck outside. We were originally in an inside room but got upgraded because of the pup. The dog wasn't even a thought when we started planning this trip. There's a lot of paperwork to be done to get the dog into another country too.
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Have a wonderful time! It will be very interesting to hear about your experiences with the service dog. Hope it all goes really well!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page