Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Rich & Ann's American Adventure Pre-Trip Report!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm sorry that it is making you all envious but it can't be helped! We are very, very fortunate to be able to spend ...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm sorry that it is making you all envious but it can't be helped! We are very, very fortunate to be able to spend that amount of time on a holiday - And even more fortunate to be spending it at WDW!

I think we're going to have some pretty heavy luggage upon arrival at The Beach Club... We also may be a little late after picking Gae up along the way!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    I think in order to make it up to us you are going to have to share a whole lot of photos with us. And send presents.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    I think in order to make it up to us you are going to have to share a whole lot of photos with us. And send presents.
    Photos - Most definately! As for the presents, we have no money left now!!!
    Rich

As mentioned earlier, we have 20 full days in Florida of which only two of these will not be spent within a Disney Park!

Our plans have been carefully put together so that we can attend many of the EMHs both in the mornings and evenings.

We will also, just like in 2006, be going to MNSSHP on the 10th October which just happens to be my birthday!!
    Rich

It also goes without out saying that we'll be meeting up with some fellow DWT members:

Many of you may know Mandy (pinktink918) [she also stayed with us for two weeks last year], Lori (dyzney4lyf) and Virginia (MiniV) who will be meeting up with not forgetting all those who are involved with the Expedition Everest Challenge!
    Rich

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    WOW! 21 days and 21 day park hopper?! That's crazy! That would be the ultimate trip for me!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

... Hence the name 21 Day Ultimate Ticket!!!
    Rich

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm sorry that it is making you all envious but it can't be helped! We are very, very fortunate to be able to spend that amount of time on a holiday - And even more fortunate to be spending it at WDW!

I think we're going to have some pretty heavy luggage upon arrival at The Beach Club... We also may be a little late after picking Gae up along the way!!
    Just make sure you have some extra strong sturdy wheels on your roll away... Nat and I will just eat popcorn for a month so we won't be TOO heavy for ya
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    As mentioned earlier, we have 20 full days in Florida of which only two of these will not be spent within a Disney Park!

Our plans have been carefully put together so that we can attend many of the EMHs both in the mornings and evenings.

We will also, just like in 2006, be going to MNSSHP on the 10th October which just happens to be my birthday!!
    I suppose this means I should REMEMBER your birthday! I'll do my best. It's not one of my best qualities.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Just noticed this thread Rich..........................its so exciting now...........the countdowns on...........21 DAYS is the Ultimate Dream Holiday..especially with the Free Dining .......................I,ll be reading this thread till you go & then looking for a detailed Trip Report with loads of photos................as you know I,m going myself shortly after you for 14 days & have a 14 day Ultimate Disney ticket plus a 6 park super Flexi. .............we want to go to the new Aquatica..........the new Jungala in Busch Gardens & Sea World,Islands of Adventure & Universal.
    It,ll be a fun-packed 2 weeks.......................

I Belle
    Maggie

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow, Rich, this sounds great. Will you be sharing some of your ADR's with us, as well? You two deserve a grand holiday, this sounds like it.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thanks Maggie!

And yes, Chris - but I thought since I have 90+ days to go, I'd spread out some of our plans and ADRs etc...!!!
    Rich

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It also goes without out saying that we'll be meeting up with some fellow DWT members:

Many of you may know Mandy (pinktink918) [she also stayed with us for two weeks last year], Lori (dyzney4lyf) and Virginia (MiniV) who will be meeting up with not forgetting all those who are involved with the Expedition Everest Challenge!

What a great place to spend time with friends
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    The trick is spending the day in the parks when there aren't 10,000 of your "best friends" there as well.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

... That is very true!!
    Rich

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast