Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss The National Aquarium in Baltimore in the Vacation Planning forums; Glad to hear you had a good time. Very nice pics. I haven't been to the observation deck in a long time. Baltimore's a fun place. You'll have to come ...
    cjborne2 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Glad to hear you had a good time. Very nice pics. I haven't been to the observation deck in a long time. Baltimore's a fun place. You'll have to come for a weekend next time.

The building with the dome is City Hall.

Here's some info on the clock tower from wikipedia:

The Emerson Bromo-Seltzer Tower was erected in 1911 at the corner of Eutaw and Lombard Streets in Baltimore, Maryland. It was designed by Joseph Evans Sperry and was constructed by Bromo-Seltzer inventor "Captain" Isaac E. Emerson.[2] It was the tallest building in Baltimore from 1911 until 1923. The design of the tower along with the original factory building at its base was inspired by the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy, which was seen by Emerson during a tour of Europe in 1900.[3] Systems engineering for the building's original design was completed by Henry Adams. The factory has since been replaced with a firehouse.
    From street-level to rooftop, the tower stands 288.7 feet (88.0 metres) high,[4][5][6] and was originally adorned with a 51 foot (15.5 metre) tall Bromo-Seltzer bottle,[7][8] glowing blue and rotating. Due to structural concerns however, the bottle was removed in 1936.
    The tower was virtually abandoned in 2002, but in early 2007 the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts began renovations to transform the building into 33 artists' studios.[8]
    Law School Family Reward Trip August 2005

Land-Sea-Land Vacation June 2008

Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska June 2011

My Milestone Birthday Trip April 2012

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Great photos Tiff!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    That was so fun to look at!
    The frogs totally creep me out. I can't be frog-phobic! Oh no!
    Some of the frogs are cute and some where creepy, I'm not a frog girl unless they are out of reach from me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cjborne2 View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good time. Very nice pics. I haven't been to the observation deck in a long time. Baltimore's a fun place. You'll have to come for a weekend next time.

The building with the dome is City Hall.

Here's some info on the clock tower from wikipedia:

The Emerson Bromo-Seltzer Tower was erected in 1911 at the corner of Eutaw and Lombard Streets in Baltimore, Maryland. It was designed by Joseph Evans Sperry and was constructed by Bromo-Seltzer inventor "Captain" Isaac E. Emerson.[2] It was the tallest building in Baltimore from 1911 until 1923. The design of the tower along with the original factory building at its base was inspired by the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, Italy, which was seen by Emerson during a tour of Europe in 1900.[3] Systems engineering for the building's original design was completed by Henry Adams. The factory has since been replaced with a firehouse.
    From street-level to rooftop, the tower stands 288.7 feet (88.0 metres) high,[4][5][6] and was originally adorned with a 51 foot (15.5 metre) tall Bromo-Seltzer bottle,[7][8] glowing blue and rotating. Due to structural concerns however, the bottle was removed in 1936.
    The tower was virtually abandoned in 2002, but in early 2007 the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts began renovations to transform the building into 33 artists' studios.[8]
    Thanks! I really loved the city and the aquairum, such a nice change in pace from Richmond (if you want to take your life in your hands going to downtown richmond lol. Baltimore looks like a lovely place!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Tiffany the photos were awesome!!!. Looks like you all had a great time.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Sounds and looks like you had fun Tiff! Great TR!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Thanks Adam!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Glad you had a great time, Tiff... And sorry I wasn't on the side of the road when you zoomed by... Maybe next time... Or maybe next time when I am in Richmond, and I get lost.. I'll call ya up....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    awesome pics Tiffany!!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    your chubby frog friend has a relative at AK. We saw him on Saturday. Every time I see pictures of the Inner Harbor, I think back to 1977 when I saw it for the first time. A good section of it was just a big, dirt lot. You have some great pics from your adventure.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

PolynesianMedic is offline Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a Paramedic
    I love the inner harbor! There is so much to do there and it is a lot of fun! Great photo's! Thanks for sharing!
    My Blog
    My Photo's

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    Glad you had a great time, Tiff... And sorry I wasn't on the side of the road when you zoomed by... Maybe next time... Or maybe next time when I am in Richmond, and I get lost.. I'll call ya up....
    It's a fine town! Sound's like a plan to me! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    awesome pics Tiffany!!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    your chubby frog friend has a relative at AK. We saw him on Saturday. Every time I see pictures of the Inner Harbor, I think back to 1977 when I saw it for the first time. A good section of it was just a big, dirt lot. You have some great pics from your adventure.
    lol That would have been interesting to see ( a big dirt lot). I'll have to look for the chubby frog in AK when I go. And Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PolynesianMedic View Post
    I love the inner harbor! There is so much to do there and it is a lot of fun! Great photo's! Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you and your welcome!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12