Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss September B-day Pre-trip report!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone! Ok so I am beyond excited for my upcoming trip so I have decided to share my plans with all of you as a way of getting my ...
    MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking September B-day Pre-trip report!!

Hi everyone! Ok so I am beyond excited for my upcoming trip so I have decided to share my plans with all of you as a way of getting my excitement out!!
    I will be turning 22 on Sept. 13...my boyfriend and I have wanted to go to wdw for awhile now but since we are young students money is often tight and a budget vaca is what we usually have to settle for.
    Luckily I got an e-mail from the hotwire travel ticker about some specials united vacations was having for travel from nyc-orlando..I looked into it and we had to book within a week(this was last month,july) and travel mid Sept-Nov, it was about $1000 a person including airfare,4nights @ AKL, DDP & 4 day park hopper pass. The only downside was the flight was not non-stop and left from an airport that was pretty far from my house.
    Now I am a HUGE planner, so after finding this great deal I decided to take it upon myself to go reserach crazy and see if I could find anything else...on disney.com, the prices were higher of course, but I googled discount codes, found some and called disney reservations.
    After using my best charm , explaining the trip was for my birthday and presenting the CM with the codes I had found he gave me(what I believe to be) the deal of a lifetime: Roundtrip NON-stop air from my nearby airport, 4nights and 5 FULL days at the beach club, 5day park hopper water park & more tix, and DDP for $1200 a person

In case you couldn't tell, I'm just a wee bit excited This will be my 15th? trip to the world, but my first time without my family My bf hasn't been there since he was 10 and even then it was only a day trip and he doesn't remember much, so it's really gonna be a new experiance. If anyone has any advice on how to make him love it as much as I do (because lets be honest, if he doesn't it might be a deal breaker hehe jk!) or any tips on making it super special for my birthday, let me know!!
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

ADR's/Daily Plans

We arrive Tues the 16th at 10am...I'm guessing/hoping we'll be at the BC by 11:30...we have no plans until our 5:20 ADR at Sci-Fi, I was originally thinking we would just chill at storm along bay for a few hours but I don't know if I'll be able to wait to go to the parks! advice?

Wed: Magic Kingdom bright & early for rope drop...back at BC for lunch
    maybe a water park(blizzard/typhoon?) idk which yet
    Dinner @ the yacht club, beach for illuminations
    Thurs: Animal Kingdom @ opening
    either SAB or water park
    Dinner at the plaza in MK(never been there...advice?)
    Wishes Fireworks
    Fri:Epcot @ opening
    early dinner/fantasmic package @ Brown Derby
    Sat: MGM EMH until we are forced to leave to catch our plane home

We def. want to go to PI & DTD a few times, neither of us have ever been there, so any suggestions on when and where we should go would be great!

Also Disney Quest...? I'm thinking save this for a rainy day or a night when we are too tired to go to PI...I've never been but bf loves his xbox 360 so I think he'll enjoy it...advice?!
    Alexis

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I hope you both have a WONDERFUL time!! I'm leaving in 99 days to go to WDW for my Bday! I hope this is the best birthday yet for you!! Let the Bf decide what he wants to do and what looks interesting him sometimes (except on your B-day lol). Again I hope yall have a wonderful time!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow, sounds like a fantastic trip so far and you have great planning skills.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

So I cancelled our yacht club ressie in exchange for a Tokoyo Dining 7:00 ressie, this way we can have a great view of illuminations! So excited!! Only 9 days to go and I'm practiclly jumping out of my skin I'm so excited. Now I'm just a lilttle nervous about all of these hurricanes/tropical storms, Hannah is hitting us here in NJ now, Ike looks to be long gone by the time we arrive in WDW and I'm hoping/wishing/praying that Josephine fizzles out by then as well...yikes!
    Alexis

WDWtraveler46 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    You are doing the same thing as me. It looks like we are going to be a bit lucky. But, we aren't quite out of the woods yet!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed and prey with me.

Disneyland Trips - 1976-2005 - Too many (or not enough) to count!
    Disneyland Annual Passholder - 1998-1999
    2005 - WDW Offsite
    2007 - Port Orleans FQ
    2008 - Coronado Springs
    Feb. 2009 - Disneyland(We celebrated Jacque's b-day.)
    Sept. 2009 - DCL and Coronado Springs (Just can't get enough of the magic!)
    Mar. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland
    Oct. 2010 - Disney's California Adventure and Disneyland (Including Mickey's Halloween Party)
    Feb. 2011 - POFQ and the WDW Radio Cruise

"The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing." - Walt Disney
    Read about my 2008 WDW Trip Plans and now my Post Trip Report: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...ip-report.html
    Read about Eric & Jacque's 2011 vacation to Walt Disney World and on Lou's Cruise (Deck 7 Cool Kids!) at The Disney Hub

Visit my Disney site: The Disney Hub
    Follow me and The Disney Hub on Twitter: @disneyhub
    Like The Disney Hub on facebook: The Disney Hub Facebook Page
    Friend me up on facebook: Eric Steinmetz on Facebook
    Join the Deck 7 neighbors facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6457502&ref=nf

Deposit on the WDW Cruise:$400.00
    Going on a trip to WDW and cruise with my wife: Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife and our Disney Friends (And Box People):Absolutely Priceless!!!
    Going on a trip to WDW and a Cruise with my wife, our Disney Friends (And Box People), and with my family:Extremely Priceless!!!!