Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Here We Go! in the Vacation Planning forums; Wow, I cannot believe that our trip is only 34 days away. Got our taxes done this week so we should get them back before we go. I have started ...
    dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Here We Go!

Wow, I cannot believe that our trip is only 34 days away. Got our taxes done this week so we should get them back before we go. I have started walking with DD to get us ready for the long walk at the parks. Still need to get a few things yet, but mostly Im ready to go and just sitting here I keep thinking of things to pack and before you know it we will be over the 50 lbs limit (lol). Still haven't recieved our DME tags yet but not expecting those for another 2 weeks.

Tragedy has struck our trip. Ok well not exactly tragedy but there has been a hiccup in our plans. Sunday morning my mom decieded to play furniture soccer and broke the bone that goes to her pinky toe. At this point they just have it taped but we will see. I took her to the ER Sunday morning and her pinky toe was at a 90 degree angle (not natural). She goes to her dr on Wednesday maybe they will do something else because its an angled break. DM called me this morning and said that she felt it move out of place. So we might be pushing a wheelchair thru Disney as well as a stroller. And she was all worried about me getting hurt playing basketball in the driveway. Still excited to go. Nothing could stop that.

Well 21 days to go and Im really really starting to get excited. DM is doing better and they have now put her foot in a walking cast. She goes back to the dr on the 16 for a follow-up. Got my WDW Radio shirt in the mail on Tuesday and have it washed and packed already. I will be wearing that on saturday (25th) to the MK. Should be getting our DME tags soon. Bought tickets for La Nouba for Tuesday night while we are there. DH still hasnt packed anything but I have all of my stuff packed as well as DD stuff. Just need to put some stuff in her carry on that the "Easter Bunny" is bringing her. (lol) Also got her some Disney dollars.

Got our DME tags and other vouchers from our AAA travel agent. She even gave DD a bag full of coloring books and stickers and crayons that she can use on the plan. She also put together a binder with all the park/parade times and even height requirements for attractions. Now that we have everything I am beyond excited.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    Got our DME tags and other vouchers from our AAA travel agent. She even gave DD a bag full of coloring books and stickers and crayons that she can use on the plan. She also put together a binder with all the park/parade times and even height requirements for attractions. Now that we have everything I am beyond excited.
    WOW!! I sounds like things are really starting to take shape. I'm very glad ya'll are getting to go!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

have a wonderful time wish we could go also
    J&J

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

It is only 9 days out, I am so excited for you. Have a grand time.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

3 days to go!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait. Tomorrow is going to be the long day followed by Thursday which is going to be the longest day ever. We are going down Thursday afternoon to stay over night by the airport since we leave @ 5 am on Friday. Did I mention that I cannot wait.

Less than 24 hours from now we will be almost to Orlando. I can hardly wait. We are leaving today for Milwaukee and spending the night there as our flight leaves at 5 am. The little princess is getting excited and keeps asking why we are not leaving yet. We have to wait for DH and grandma because they are working a half a day, but we should be on the way by 1 (cross the fingers). I cannot believe that our trip is finally here. We are going to have a great time!!!!!

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    Less than 24 hours from now we will be almost to Orlando.
    How exciting! Have a magical trip!

sparkless is offline A-Ticket holder

Have Fun!!! Cant wait to hear About it.
    Terri

Next Trip Sept 28-Oct 5 (PS thinking about adding a day or two?) I added two days ! Yeah

D23 member

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka

Hope you have an amazing trip! Let us know how it went!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Momof8Memof1 is offline A-Ticket holder

Can't wait to hear how your daughter loved her first visit. So excited for you all. Looking forward to the report & pics when you get home. Have a wonderful time.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Congrats and great trip.

apecharge is offline B-Ticket Holder

I hope your trip is extra magical! You will have an amazing time, can't wait to hear about it!
    "You can't put a price tag on creativity." -Walt Disney

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast