Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Here We Go! in the Vacation Planning forums; We are home much to our sadness, we are not ready to settle into reality just yet. Got pics developed on cd and am having a slight problem getting thme ...
    dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Here We Go!

We are home much to our sadness, we are not ready to settle into reality just yet. Got pics developed on cd and am having a slight problem getting thme uploaded to the sight. I will continue to try though.

April 25th 2009 5 am

Waking up at 3:15 in the morning was a little hard for DD but once we got on the shuttle to the airprot she was getting excited. Once we got through security and to the gate it was a little wait before we boarded the plane. Once on board, DD got herself settled and buckled. So the flight attendant gives the safety speach,the jet way is moved and the door locked, we are all set to go right, WRONG! The pilot comes over the intercom and announces that the cargo door came off the tracks when they crew tried to close it and that they need to call in a maintance guy. So, they unlock the door, bring back the jetway and off the plane we go.
    We wait back at the terminal for about an hour have some coffe and juice (which DD spilled all over her Disney shirt and I had to buy a Milwaukee shirt at the terminal,because I only packed shorts and undies in her carry on) and a cinnimon roll. We got back on the plane and had a nice short trip to Chicago. Once in Chicago we had about a hour and a half lay over which was good because we had to make it from terminal F to B. Just as we were exitting the F terminal, a guy noticed my mom walking with a cane and offered to shuttle us down to our gate in terminal B. Once there we got some breakfast from McD's and waited.

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

The flight from Chicago to Orlando was uneventful if you do dont count the screaming toddler sitting next to my mom in the row next to us. (He fell asleep about 30 minutes into the trip and woke up about 15 minutes before we landed.) Brianna thought the big plane was cool and couldnt wait try out the potty. She fell asleep shorty after they passed out refreshments and didnt wake up until about 30 minutes before we landed. Once we got off the plane and got to the main terminal, I got in line for the DME and the others waited. It was about a 15 minute wait, there we alot of people there including the dance and cheer groups and their parents. Once we were checked in we waited about 5 minutes before our DME bus came to pick us up. The bus that we were on took passengers to the Contempary, Poly and GF, and bonus they dropped us off first at the Poly.
    Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Looking good so far. The airplane is always fun with a screamer. Glad she caught a nap though. Sounds like a reasonable start, can;t wait to read more.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Got me all excited and kaplop..... We need some trippin report honey
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123