Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Here We Go! in the Vacation Planning forums; It's offical we are going to Disney. Made the reservations for the hotel (Poly) and flights. We are staying from April 24-30. We get to Orlando @ 11:41 am on ...
    dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder

Here We Go!

It's offical we are going to Disney. Made the reservations for the hotel (Poly) and flights. We are staying from April 24-30. We get to Orlando @ 11:41 am on Friday and leave @ 3:14 pm on the following Thursday.

I'm so excited!!!!!!
    Last edited by dsnyqwn1; 10-27-2008 at 02:10 PM.

iluvdisney is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lucky! I love staying at the Polynesian. You are going to have so much fun!
    Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse." -- Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    It's offical we are going to Disney. Made the reservations for the hotel (Poly) and fights. We are staying from April 24-30. We get to Orlando @ 11:41 am on Friday and leave @ 3:14 on the following Thursday.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

LOLthat critical missing "L" gave your vacation plan a whole new meaning.scheduled fights, too funny.

In all seriousness, I am just tickled that you will get to go to WDW and stay at the Poly. Please have a large Kona coffee with coconut flavoring if they have it there, That is just the most fabulous way to end a meal, MMMMM. I should order some from hawaiian isles, but I am glad you get to go and I look forward to reading your trip report.

Sorry to hear about your foot, OUCH in a major way. Hope that is better.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Congrats and can't wait to hear more!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

How cool is Disney's new promo. Well, we will be celebrating Brianna's first Disney trip.
    206 days to go. I have clothes piled in B's closet that need to be washed but wont do that til after Christmas as a few of the presents will be going with us. I bought a couple princess pj pal's for B and a tinker bell shirt, swimsuit and towel. I also bought Disney shirts for me, my DH, my DD, and my DM. I had planned on wearing them on the fight down. Hopefully I can convince my DH to go along with my plan.

Well, less than 6 months. Just made dinner res's for Chef's Mickey's for the first night @ 6:15. Brianna is excited about that and cannot wait to twirl her napkin.
    Last edited by dsnyqwn1; 10-29-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: spelling

OK call me crazy but I started to pack our carry-ons. I got Brianna's 3-1-1 bag settled and mine. I'll let the hubby take care of his. I could start to pack Brianna's suitcase but some of the things that she is getting for Christmas need to go in there too, or I probably would have already. Knowing me I'll have everything packed by January and we dont leave until the end of April. My crazyness will only get worse as the snow starts to pile up and it gets way to cold to go anywhere.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!
    I'm totally like that, too. I already have my clothes picked out for myself and all our toiletries packed (I keep a Disney box at home that has stuff like this in it). And we don't leave for another 6+ months!
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Have tons of fun!! Staying at the poly...that sounds wonderful!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Well, signed up for the new 4 get 3 free promo. We saved about $22.00 but moved from a regular room to Club Level. How cool is that! And on a side note finished my Christmas shopping today. Unless Black Friday has any to good to pass up offers, I'm staying home that day. Bought my mom some new luggage for our trip and DD is getting a Disney Princess Leapster 2 and a Disney Princess game (something she can do on the plane).

Got an envelope from our travel agent today. It was like Christmas, in the envelope was a welcome letter from the Poly (on there paper) telling us about their services that they offer to there Club level guests. I called them to make ADR's for me at the Crystal Palace for April 25th. You cannot make them now but they will call for me when the time comes, so I dont have to keep calling or watch the calendar. Added some more items to the packing list as I was getting DH lunch ready. Cannot forget the phone chargers or the charger for DD new game. Still waiting on the Disney Vacation video that I ordered before Halloween and also my Hanes rewards shirt too.

Well, checked our flight info and it has changed. Our orginal flight left at 6:05 AM NOW we leave at 5:00 am and have a two hour layover in Chicago. Started getting Brianna's suitcase together as some of the stuff we are taken she got for christmas. Family has agreed to wear the Disney shirts they got for christmas on the plane when we leave. Im in the mode now that I can hardly wait for our vacation but I dont want it to come so fast beacuse then our vacation will be over that much faster.

Well, Brianna's birthday was yesterday so she is now 4. We went to the dr today for her four year check up. She is 41 1/2 inches tall and 44 1/2 lbs. She hit her goal and passed it. She is over 40 inches so she can offically ride BTMRR and TT. Of course the attraction that she is most looking forward to is Dumbo and IASW. 88 days to go!

Wow I cannot believe that we have 65 days to go, 64 if you think like I do and today is almost over with because its 9:43pm. Well, made the final payment and all is paid for. Just need our spending money. I ordered the autograph book and pen for DD, but could not order the coloring book because it does not have a SKU#(I am not paying $11.00 for it thru Laughing Place). DD is getting more and more excited as we take days off her Disney chain. I like it when we forget to do it a couple days in a row because then we can take of 2 or 3. Still have to order my DWT shirt, I just dont know which one I want. I wish we could pick the shirt we want from the items that Cafe Press has and then put the DWT logo on ourselves.
    **************** I'm to excited to sleep!****************

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Awesome!! Your trip sounds like it is going to be so much fun! Club level at the poly should be amazing! I can't wait to hear about it and see pics!
    Eeyoregirl13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast