Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Jaymie's WDW Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Our first stop was Minnie's house. We toured all the rooms twice because Isabella kept running back through the house and I had to chase her! LOL! I love all ...
    jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Our first stop was Minnie's house. We toured all the rooms twice because Isabella kept running back through the house and I had to chase her! LOL!

I love all of the little details that go into creating a character's home.

If only this worked for humans as well...................sigh.........

Apparently Minnie is quite the artist!

I thought this was funny.

After Minnie's we decided to pay Mickey a visit. There was a cast member blowing bubbles at the door. Isabella spent at least 30 minutes just playing with the bubbles. I was having trouble showing her the rest of the house because she kept running back to the bubbles.

I love the garden!

I went to check how long the line was for Mickey in the judge's tent, but it was a 45 minute wait. I decided that we could miss Mickey this time and we headed through his garage, which was full of interesting things as well!

On the way out of Toontown I snapped a few more photos.

We headed to Fantasyland to ride IASW one more time (it's Isabella's favorite!). On the way we stopped to play at Pooh's Playful Spot.

I love the detailing with the signs and the leaves all over the kid proof ground. What a great place! I'm surprised we didn't discover it last time when Ean was 3.

On the way to IASW we stopped at Dumbo so Isabella could climb on him.

- Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

I suppose you guys are worried that you will have to go through 200 more IASW photos........................not this time. You see, Isabella is clapping too.

We made our way towards Main Street stopping at the Baby Center to buy some wipes and change a diaper. Can I say just how much I love the Baby Center! Anyhow, on the way to Main Street some nice people let me borrow their choice Wishes viewing spot for a moment to take some photos of the castle reflecting in the water.

We headed over to the Partner's statue and waited for a clear view to snap some photos. Here is where I really wished I had a tripod!

After that we headed to the Emporium and shopped until we were one of the few still in the park. I said goodbye to the castle and walked under the archway that read in pumpkins "See you Real Soon". I certainly hope that I do! (This photo was taken earlier when I arrived at the park, but you get the picture. It was too dark to take one on the way out. Too bad too because the pumpkins were lit like they had candles inside of them.)

I snapped some photos of the empty and lit up entrance and then we headed to the bus and back to the hotel for our last night in WDW.

I couldn't help crying tears of sorrow and joy as I held my baby girl on the bus remembering our special night together at the Magic Kingdom. And it was......Magic. I'll miss you Walt Disney World.

Jaymie
    - Jaymie

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Great TR Jaymie. What a wonderful night to spend with your baby girl!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Oh, the picture of Gianna & the purple monkey is awesome, especially after the trampoline incident. LOL. You really are a wonderful trip reporter & awesome photographer. Thank you so much with sharing them with us.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oh Jaymie, this is beautiful!! I am so sad to see this end! I had so much fun reading this and seeing the photos - it was a real delight! Your children are gorgeous and you took so many great pics. My favorites are of the dolphins (they are so beautiful and smiley!), Cinderella's castle at night w/ the reflection in the water and partners statue at night. The toon town photos were also so fun to see! It looks like you had an amazing time and I do hope you get to see WDW "real soon" again too And so you can share all the magic with us!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Great TR Jaymie. What a wonderful night to spend with your baby girl!
    Thanks Tiff! I can't wait for your Disneyland Trip Report!

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Oh, the picture of Gianna & the purple monkey is awesome, especially after the trampoline incident. LOL. You really are a wonderful trip reporter & awesome photographer. Thank you so much with sharing them with us.
    Thanks so much for the nice comments!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyoregirl13 View Post
    Oh Jaymie, this is beautiful!! I am so sad to see this end! I had so much fun reading this and seeing the photos - it was a real delight! Your children are gorgeous and you took so many great pics. My favorites are of the dolphins (they are so beautiful and smiley!), Cinderella's castle at night w/ the reflection in the water and partners statue at night. The toon town photos were also so fun to see! It looks like you had an amazing time and I do hope you get to see WDW "real soon" again too And so you can share all the magic with us!
    I'm sad to see it end too. I was having fun re-living my trip and I hope to be back "real soon" too! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'll be happy to share the magic with you guys every time I go!
    - Jaymie

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Jaymie, you take some real nice pictures!
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

EeyoresBuddy is offline 'till "Tomorrow"
    Just finished reading your TR. All your photos are brilliant. A great read.

When is your next WDW visit? I'm looking forward to more photos! LOL

x Joan x
    8 Vacations to WDW between 1989 and 2010 & 2 Trips to DLP

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Great TR Jaymie, I'm sad to see it end. You did an awesome job..I loved reading every bit of it! And btw, I thought Gianna looked totally adorable in her green Belle dress.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Disney05 View Post
    Jaymie, you take some real nice pictures!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EeyoresBuddy View Post
    Just finished reading your TR. All your photos are brilliant. A great read.

Thank you!

When is your next WDW visit? I'm looking forward to more photos! LOL
    I wish it was tomorrow! LOL! Probably not for a couple of years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Great TR Jaymie, I'm sad to see it end. You did an awesome job..I loved reading every bit of it! And btw, I thought Gianna looked totally adorable in her green Belle dress.
    I'm sad to see it end too. I wish I had another trip to look forward to! Thanks!
    - Jaymie

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112