Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Jaymie's WDW Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Wow! Excellent report and photos, I'm really enjoying reading this! Thanks so much for sharing, my trip can't come soon enough......
    nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Wow! Excellent report and photos, I'm really enjoying reading this! Thanks so much for sharing, my trip can't come soon enough...
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Oh the kids look they are having so much fun even poor Gianna at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Glad she got through it ok.
    Oh she got through it fine. In fact she wouldn't even let me take her hair out that night or the next morning!

Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    Wow! Excellent report and photos, I'm really enjoying reading this! Thanks so much for sharing, my trip can't come soon enough...
    Thanks, it's my pleasure to share, especially with people who love it as much as I do!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Day 3: Magic Kingdom (part 4)

It was still raining as we left Cinderella's Royal Table so I ran across the way to Sir Mickey's to spend 60 bucks on ponchos (ouch!). While waiting in line I spotted this Princess Minnie statue. I really dig her dress! Do you think they have one in my size?

Of course after I spent the money on ponchos it stopped raining, so we headed over to ride Dumbo. You know, I didn't think about it at the time but the seats were dry when we rode it. Not a drop of water in sight. Do you think they wipe them down first? Hmmmm..........Anyways, Ean and Gianna grabbed one Dumbo and Isabella and I another. I was sure to instruct them to take the Dumbo behind me so I could take pictures of them. They just looked at me like, "Whatever mom!" and climbed aboard. Am I really that neurotic for wanting the perfect picture?

After Dumbo, we headed back through Frontierland and across the hub to Tomorrowland. Along the way I snapped some pictures of Harper's Mill and The Liberty Belle.

We headed over to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin and took turns riding as Isabella was asleep. Aren't they just little angels when they are sleeping?

While waiting for my turn to ride, I took the opportunity to take some photos around Tomorrowland.

Did they flatten this palm tree or did it just naturally grow this way?

The kids loved this ride and I had fun snapping fun photos of us on the ride with my Blackberry. They are not the best quality but they are fun!

- Jaymie

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post

Did they flatten this palm tree or did it just naturally grow this way?

Is this you Jaymie?

That palm tree thing cracked me up! Yes they grow like that, in case you were seriously wondering.

Yes, that's me alright. I was actually wondering. I even took a picture of it because I thought it was so weird!
    - Jaymie

Nice to put a face to the name, hi!

From now on those will be pancake palms and you know I will think of you next time I see one!

After Buzz we headed over to catch the next show at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. I really liked all of the details in the queue. The snack machine, the bullitin board, etc. We had never seen this attraction before and were all pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. I actually got in trouble for snapping photos during the show.

We left Monsters Inc. and headed over to ride the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Or as I have allways called it, The Peoplemover. I only took a few photos on this ride and only a couple turned out because it was kind of getting dark. Oh well, next time!

After the Peoplemover we headed over to the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway as Ean was itching to drive the cars! They waited for 20 minutes in the queue while Isabella and I waited in the stands. I took some photos while waiting. It start raining just as they got to the front of the line. They closed down the ride and gave out fastpasses to Alfredo and the kids so they didn't have to wait again. The kids were really disappointed but we assured them they would get to ride it later.

It started raining pretty hard so we headed to Cosmic Ray's to get out of the rain. We grabbed some drinks and sat down to decide what we wanted to do. Well, we decided that we weren't going to let the rain ruin the rest of our day and everyone got suited up in ponchos and we went to ride Winnie the Pooh. I actually don't have any photos of this ride since I was carrying Isabella (daddy didn't want to ride and stayed with the stroller so it would be out of the rain).

After Winnie the Pooh we decided to try the Indy Speedway again. It was back in business so the kids finally got to ride!

It was almost time for Wishes to start so we headed to the center hub to scope out a spot to watch. We found a good spot and I went and waited 20 minutes in line for popcorn. ( I really wanted popcorn, I especially wanted the Halloween popcorn souvenir tub!) It was only a few minutes after I got back until the show started. Isabella was scared again of the loud noise but daddy took care of her so I could take a million photos.

I can hear the song right now, can't you?

We headed to the bus through the masses of people and back to the hotel
    for the night.

Next up: Epcot
    - Jaymie

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Nice to put a face to the name, hi! Hi!

From now on those will be pancake palms and you know I will think of you next time I see one!
    LOL! And I will think of you when I remember the pancake palms! What an appropriate name!
    - Jaymie

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    More nice trip report! Love the pictures!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    After Buzz we headed over to catch the next show at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. I really liked all of the details in the queue. The snack machine, the bullitin board, etc. We had never seen this attraction before and were all pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. I actually got in trouble for snapping photos during the show.

WOW!!!!!!!!! You got some great shots of Wishes and got me really excited to see it!

And I love Blort! They have the same vending machine in the queue of the Monsters Inc. ride in Disneyland, never noticed it in WDW! The show is pretty funny, they actually talked to me when we saw it!

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    thanks for sharing your trip with us (I just found this thread)!! You take great pictures! I love taking a lot of pictures at WDW too but I don't have a very good camera. What kind do you have? all your pictures turned out really good - I could never get nighttime pictures/fireworks that good
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Thanks! I have the Canon Digital Rebel. The nighttime ones can be tricky half of mine usually turn out blurry. I have to hold pretty still since I don't bring a tri-pod.
    - Jaymie

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    These are absolutely fabulous reports!! I especially loved all the photos of Splash Moutain and IASW. Awesome!! And your children are gorgeous!! They are the cutest kids ever! I loved the little one at the bibbity bobbity boutique - I'm glad she ended up getting her hair done (through the tears) as I'm sure she was very happy about it later, and will have those pics from that awesome Cinderella photo shoot to keep and cherish forever! Thanks for sharing this with us!!

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow, and great shots during Wishes! Spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyoregirl13 View Post
    These are absolutely fabulous reports!! I especially loved all the photos of Splash Moutain and IASW. Awesome!! And your children are gorgeous!! They are the cutest kids ever! I loved the little one at the bibbity bobbity boutique - I'm glad she ended up getting her hair done (through the tears) as I'm sure she was very happy about it later, and will have those pics from that awesome Cinderella photo shoot to keep and cherish forever! Thanks for sharing this with us!!
    Thank you so much! I'm glad she got it done too! She wouldn't even let me take it out that night or the next day! I think she's glad she got it done. I actually just asked her and she said she's glad she did it. We are having her birthday party this weekend and I'm doing all the little girls hair and nails like the BBB! Should be challenging!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyoregirl13 View Post
    Wow, and great shots during Wishes! Spectacular!
    Thanks!
    - Jaymie

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast