Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Jaymie's WDW Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by jaymie Oh she got through it fine. In fact she wouldn't even let me take her hair out that night or the next morning! Thanks, it's my ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    Oh she got through it fine. In fact she wouldn't even let me take her hair out that night or the next morning!

Thanks, it's my pleasure to share, especially with people who love it as much as I do!
    Oh that is so funny. Ali was like that when she was that age. Nice to put a face with the name. I love these new photo's. Are you a professional?
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    We then grabbed some snacks and headed up Sunset to watch Fantasmic. I got some great shots of ToT at sunset along the way.

That has got to be the most awesomeness{is that even a word, oh well, I just made it up} picture of ToT i've ever seen... Beautiful Jaymie. And I loved all the pictures of the BIG toys you took as well.... Great report
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Day 3: Magic Kingdom (part 3)

She noticed that Gianna was crying and in a wonderful Fairy Godmother voice said, "Why, what's wrong princess, why are you crying?"

Gianna decided that she was ok and let her give her a big hug and posed for a few photos with her. I'll never forget the Fairy Godmother helping my little princess forget her tears! Pure Disney magic!

Jaymie! Jaymie! Jaymie! First off, I have no idea why it has taken me so long to read this... Secondly, that has got to be the most beautiful, sweet, kindest hug ever....Ohhh Disney Magic! I almost got a little choked up, and she's not even mine.... Ohhhh boy

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Oh that is so funny. Ali was like that when she was that age. Nice to put a face with the name. I love these new photo's. Are you a professional?
    No, I wish I was though. I take wedding photos and portraits freelance for friends and people from work. My dream job is a Disney Travel Photographer!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    That has got to be the most awesomeness{is that even a word, oh well, I just made it up} picture of ToT i've ever seen... Beautiful Jaymie. And I loved all the pictures of the BIG toys you took as well.... Great report
    Thank you! Wow, I've never had a new word made up for my pictures before. I'm glad you are enjoying reading the trip report as much as I am making it!

Jaymie! Jaymie! Jaymie! First off, I have no idea why it has taken me so long to read this... Secondly, that has got to be the most beautiful, sweet, kindest hug ever....Ohhh Disney Magic! I almost got a little choked up, and she's not even mine.... Ohhhh boy
    Well, pass the tissue because you just got me all choked up. Thanks for all the nice comments. I was bawling like a baby when it was happening. Almost fogged up my viewfinder in my camera!
    - Jaymie

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Can't wait to read more Jaymie when I return! See you later!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Have a great Birthday Trip Tiff! Give Mickey a hug for me!
    - Jaymie

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Thanks and okay!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Well, pass the tissue because you just got me all choked up. Thanks for all the nice comments. I was bawling like a baby when it was happening. Almost fogged up my viewfinder in my camera!
    Pass the tissues here when you are done! Darn these hormones! I think I had missed that part of the trip report. That was pure Disney Magic!

Thank you! Wow, I've never had a new word made up for my pictures before. I'm glad you are enjoying reading the trip report as much as I am making it!
    There was just not other word I could say to do that one justice girl... Simply beautiful honey.....

Quote Originally Posted by jaymie
    I'm not sure if I can pass the tissues, cause I may just need them all.... I tell ya, look at Fairy Godmother's face when she gave Gianna{did I spell her name right?} a hug... Like she was her own grand-daughter and she was saying there there nana is here to make it all better... Okay, i'd better stop now, i'm getting all misty again

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Pass the tissues here when you are done! Darn these hormones! I think I had missed that part of the trip report. That was pure Disney Magic!
    We both know how you and I get at times!

dsnyqwn1 is offline Fastpass Holder
    What a great trip report. I agree with everyone else the pics and the story of your daughter and the fairy godmother made me grab for my disney kleenex box. I get teary eyed just thinking of my little girl seeing the castle for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post

There was just not other word I could say to do that one justice girl... Simply beautiful honey.....

I'm not sure if I can pass the tissues, cause I may just need them all.... I tell ya, look at Fairy Godmother's face when she gave Gianna{did I spell her name right?} a hug... Like she was her own grand-daughter and she was saying there there nana is here to make it all better... Okay, i'd better stop now, i'm getting all misty again

Well, I work at Costco girls so I'll grab a bulk pack for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by dsnyqwn1 View Post
    What a great trip report. I agree with everyone else the pics and the story of your daughter and the fairy godmother made me grab for my disney kleenex box. I get teary eyed just thinking of my little girl seeing the castle for the first time.
    I got teary eyed when Gianna saw it too! It's wonderfull though. You'll have to tell me about it when it happens!
    - Jaymie

Okay, so i'm not sure, but was that the end of your trip woman! I need more report. PRONTO!!!!

I know, I know, I work on weekends though so it'll get done more during the week. Just hold your horses allright!
    - Jaymie

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast