Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tiffany's Post Birthday Trip Report!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Tiffany! Great report and pics! You got some really good ones from Illuminations! And I LOVE your tip for how you remember Chip!! I had never heard that before, ...
    eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Hi Tiffany! Great report and pics! You got some really good ones from Illuminations! And I LOVE your tip for how you remember Chip!! I had never heard that before, and now I will always remember he has the black nose! Cool!

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You took very nice pictures, thank you for sharing.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Great pics of Illuminations! I like the way you remember Chip. I'll use it because I always get confused!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Love the pictures! I like taking the ferry over to the MK. It's one of my favorite things to do.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by eeyoregirl13 View Post
    Hi Tiffany! Great report and pics! You got some really good ones from Illuminations! And I LOVE your tip for how you remember Chip!! I had never heard that before, and now I will always remember he has the black nose! Cool!
    Thank you. I heard that tip from a boy in Liberty Tree Tavern earlier in the week so I've been using it ever since lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    You took very nice pictures, thank you for sharing.
    Thank you and your welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Great pics of Illuminations! I like the way you remember Chip. I'll use it because I always get confused!
    Thanks Adam. I used to get confused to unless I was at Chef Mickeys and they had there aprons on lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Love the pictures! I like taking the ferry over to the MK. It's one of my favorite things to do.
    Thanks Lori. I've done it once before and thought I'd do it this time to complete all of Disney Transportation lol. Busses, Boats, Monorails. I'll have to do it more often now.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

I'll have some more TR later today sometime.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Happy Thanksgiving Tiff! Love the photos of Illuminations. Can't wait for more trip report!
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Tiff! Love the photos of Illuminations. Can't wait for more trip report!
    You to Jaymie, thanks!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sorry I couldn't get any more TR up yesterday. I'm uploading pics now and will have one shortly
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I love this pic!

And I love the pancake palm trees!

Unhappy Nov 20th sleep and pain...

Today we didn't have passes to the parks . I finally got to sleep in until 9:30!! and Got a shower, when I got out the shower I saw that V had called so I returned her call and we had plans to meet up. So I got ready and when my mom and dad got back from breakfast we left to head to the Orlando Premium outlets. I got there and called V back to ask her where the store was and she was at a different outlet so we didn't get to meet up. So we parked and looked at a map to see where the store was and found it. Disney's Character premier. They had lots of older Disney parks stuff and even DCL stuff from 07. I bought a WDW mickey jacket for $15.00!! I also bought a DCL scrapbook packet even though it had 07 on it I could modify it to my scrapbook for my cruise in 03. We saw a lot of cool stuff there, but we headed on to Wal-mart to see all of there Disney Stuff. They had plenty of stuff about Disney but we didn't by anything but some charms for my croc's to go with the Castle and Tinkerbell charms I had bought in the resort earlier that week. And two nice shirts for the SoA dinner show that night.

After Walmart we saw the outlets that V went to so we went in there and checked that out. We saw a Sony outlet there and looked at all the ridiculously priced stuff they had. While getting back in the car I caught my finger on something and ripped it bad. It hurt and I actually cried it hurt so bad. It bleed awhile and my dad found a band aid. So over that and we walked around the Character outlet there but didn't see anything that we needed. So we headed back to the resort for lunch.

We got back and ate lunch, I had a chicken Cesar salad

and I didn't eat my cookie so my dad took that back to the room for me

My mom and I had about an hour and a half before we needed to leave for the show.

So her and I went to DTD to get her a pocket book and I wanted a thanksgiving antenna topper and a princess antenna topper. So we went to the Disney Days of Christmas Shop first. It took forever to get there as our hotel is on the other side of the property.

I was so excited to see that the Wonderful World of Memories had opened!! so I ran in there but didn't have to long to look so my mom said we would come back that night. We picked her pocketbook up at the store in between Pooh's corner and the 10 and below store. I couldn't decided which one I wanted so I didn't get anything. We hussled back to the bus stop only to wait at least 15 min or more to get a bus. We were running out of time and fast! So we got back to the resort and hussled to the room to change for dinner. We then got a bus to the MK to catch a monorail to the Poly. We walked and walked and walked some more and I was getting really grumpy and tired.. We got our lays (sp?) and took a picture together. I then took a picture of my parents.

my dad got this pic of the monorail coming out of the Contemporary

We were soon seated and got out salad and bread with pineapple

Then our food came

and the show started

The show was great! I don't have to many pics of it because most turned out bad. My dads turned out good.
    Anyway dessert came soon
    Chocolate raspberry moose volcano's

then the fire dancer!

We got out pic taken after the show was over by one of the hostess.

once again I didn't feel good, I got cold and felt sick and I didn't eat much at all. But I did like the show.
    We took some pics on the way back to the monorail, here's one

Up next GF and the gingerbread house!

We got on the Monorail to the GF to see the gingerbread house.

my mom told me that two kids said on the monorail "Look at them two they fat! and that one's really fat!" and the parents didn't say anything to the kids! Very rude people in this world. Brats.
    Anyway this year was the 10th anniversary of the gingerbread house! We all bought a gb cookie and my dad got a gb shingle. After looking around for some hidden mickeys on the house we caught a bus to DTD.
    We finally got there and did some looking in the WoM store and the WoD store. I also got a pocketbook at that same store that my mom got hers at earlier.
    WoD had decorated stitch by now with lights for the holidays

I got a pic on the way out of this, I have always like this statue
    We got back to the room and packed up because Friday was the day we leave the happiest place on earth...

Next up the last day of our trip
    Last edited by lilo88; 11-28-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I love this pic!

And I love the pancake palm trees!
    Thanks C,

and they are my new favorite palms
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

A few things I agree on...I love that pic of the fountain and that some people are rude. That comment has been made about me too. Just today we went out for lunch and I asked the waitress what kind of pop (soda) they had. I thought she said Dr. Pepper so I asked for it. She then gave me a look and said "did you hear what I said?" She probably didn't see my hearing aids but she still shouldn't have made that comment regardless. People need to watch what they say.

Anyway...I like your dad's WDW shirt. I didn't know Poly had a dinner show! Those were some HUGE meals at the Poly!

I have to look for those palms next time I go!

yes you will, they are very interesting lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast