Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tiffany's Post Birthday Trip Report!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for tuning in to this forum to read all about my Birthday Trip ! As soon as I have uploaded all the pictures (over ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Tiffany's Post Birthday Trip Report!!

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for tuning in to this forum to read all about my Birthday Trip! As soon as I have uploaded all the pictures (over 1,000 of my own) I will gladly start this tread! Stay tuned for Surprises and illness, with a bit of injury in between! You have to read to find out all of the NEW news and rumors that I have gotten while in the most Magical Place on Earth! Tune back in soon! But for now it's time for this girl to go to bed!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

EeyoresBuddy is offline 'till "Tomorrow"
    Hi Tiffany
    Wow that's a lot of photos. Looking forward to seeing them and hearing about your trip. Sorry to hear of illness and injury!, hope it did not spoil things.
    Welcome back!! xxx

x Joan x
    8 Vacations to WDW between 1989 and 2010 & 2 Trips to DLP

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Oh oh!...The illness and injury had to have occurred after we spoke on Thursday. Just keep in mind, Ann was already sick by the time we met and I wasn't near Tiffany after Monday. In my defense, Lou didn't get sick after meeting me.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Illness and injury, oh no!

Glad you made it there and back safely!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    I can't wait to read it and see the pics! And CONGRATS you took more pics than me!

I hope everyone is all right!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Thanks for the conserns everyone, I didn't let it get me down. I hope to have pictures soon and then I will start my TR. Thanks again everyone
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    cant wait to read all about it
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Thanks Fiona! I can't wait to get it started!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Friday November 14th 2008 part 1

Today was the day I had been long awaiting to come! This day was Friday the 14th of November, one day till my birthday. We were up by 12:30 and just needed to get showers. Time passed by quick and it was 1:30am, we had everything in the van and were anxious to get out the door. We had to go to the Gas Station for some power steering fluid and some gas of course. We also picked up a snack to hold us over till breakfast later that morning. We were on the highway by 2:09am and were the only ones out at that time of day. The sun hadn't even thought about coming up yet and it was starting to pour down raining. But we were on our way and it was nothing that was going to get us down.
    We stopped for breakfast at around 6:10am at Cracker Barrel in Lumberton NC, close to the SC state line. We all had a good breakfast and made fun of the music they were playing at that time of morning. While we were there it started to get light outside although it was still raining, but any type of light was a good for us, we had already been on the road 4 hours and were getting tired of not seeing anything but rain on the windshield. I wrote in my journal around 7:10 and we had just got back in the car from eating and were about 16 miles from South of the Boarder. We stopped and used the restroom at the welcome center and got back in the car and I was able to take a nap for an hour or more. Not to long after getting up I woke up to construction and "Were glad Georgia is on your mind" signs at the welcome center. The construction seemed to take forever and we were ready to get to FL. There is a suspension bridge toward the end of GA that I have always loved, I have no clue why. Anyway's moving on we got in GA around 11:30 so we were making great time! And the rain had finally gave way to sunny sky's! We stopped in Brunswick, GA and I saw a map that said we were 230 miles away from WDW at that point so we all got excited! It was 12:47pm when I saw my favorite bridge and not to much longer we were in FL!! We had had enough of the construction by that point. We arrived in FL at 1:12 pm!! We stopped at the welcome center to get brochures and stuff and tried the orange juice and grapefruit juice. I did not like the grapefruit juice AT ALL! lol. The OJ was great though! I could not believe I was in the state that the happiest place on earth was! It didn't seem that it would ever get here! We were fast approaching Jacksonville and while going through it we saw this beautiful yhat it was named "Seafair." We were on I-4 at 3:28pm and were due to arrive at the All Star Movies resort at 4:39pm! Soon after we were going under the Welcome to Walt Disney World sign!
    less than 10 min later we were arriving at All Star Movies Resort...
    Last edited by lilo88; 11-22-2008 at 08:23 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Friday Nov 14th 2008 part 2

We pulled up to the gate and got clearance to go in. Then about a mile down the road we pulled up to All Star Movies Resort!

We got out and headed to Check-In. I recieved my birthday button for the next day and we recieved our location, Building 10 Toy Story room 0726. My parents went to check in for our Dinner show later in the week. I wondered around and took photos. I put my button on before wondering around and taking pictures... here are a few pictures. Also the DVC lady gave me a DVC button for my Birthday.

While checking in for the show they gave my mom two ballons and lots of Mickey Stickers

we walked back out to the van and drove around to our building.

We arrived in our room and took some more pictures

I love the pop corn light

We went to eat our first counter service meal, I got a ceaser salad with chicken

on the way back I took some pictures of Toy Story areas

We headed to Downtown Disney later...
    Last edited by lilo88; 11-22-2008 at 09:05 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Part 3. DTD

We walked around in a bunch of shops as it had been raining on and off all evening at times it was heavy rain. We first went into the Disney Days of Christmas shop and looked around. Then I needed to look for a Year of a million dreams pin for a friend of my moms and I got one too...

I saw the christmas tree while I was walking around

Then I saw Summer Sands so I liked the look of all the night lights and stuff so I took some more pics

We then went into the World of Disney Store

This was the end of the night for us and we headed back to the room. I had already gotten alot of early b-day wishes and I was looking foward to Saturday!

I'll have more tomorrow or I might do some more later in the night. Ttys
    Last edited by lilo88; 11-22-2008 at 09:13 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

jaymie is offline You can fly!
    Great report Tiff! I can't wait to read more. Is that Andy's room that I saw your dad in?
    - Jaymie

I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Great reporting Tiff! I can't wait to read and see more! You ate at our favorite resturant, Craker Barrel! What kind of music were they playing?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Yay!!! You made it to WDW!!!!!
    That was a funny pic of your dad!!!
    I loved that Cinderella.... I wonder if she was bolted down really, really tight. Do you think she'd be classified as a carry on?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    Great report Tiff! I can't wait to read more. Is that Andy's room that I saw your dad in?
    Thanks and Yes it was
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Great reporting Tiff! I can't wait to read and see more! You ate at our favorite resturant, Craker Barrel! What kind of music were they playing?
    Thanks, some really bad country music... the people couldn't sing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Yay!!! You made it to WDW!!!!!
    That was a funny pic of your dad!!!
    I loved that Cinderella.... I wonder if she was bolted down really, really tight. Do you think she'd be classified as a carry on?
    lol.

I don't think she would classify as a carry on. lol
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast