Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Disney World Pictures of Epcot Christmas decorations - 2008 Nov 28 in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Everyone, I spent a few hours at Epcot - the Christmas decorations are up! Here are a few pictures: Goofy, Pluto, and Donald topiaries at the entrance to Epcot ...
    WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney World Pictures of Epcot Christmas decorations - 2008 Nov 28

Hi Everyone,
    I spent a few hours at Epcot - the Christmas decorations are up! Here are a few pictures:

Goofy, Pluto, and Donald topiaries at the entrance to Epcot in a Christmas display

Goofy topiary wearing winter scarf at the entrance to Epcot in a Christmas display

Mickey Mouse topiary wearing red Christmas hat with monorail in the background at the entrance to Epcot in a Christmas display

(I thought the monorail in the background was cool!)

More pictures on my web site, starting here:
    Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Epcot - Entrance - Goofy, Pluto, and Donald topiaries at the entrance to Epcot in a Christmas display

This is my very first trip report here, so I hope it is a good one! If not please let me know.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by WDWmemories; 12-01-2008 at 10:52 AM.
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Cool! I always love this time of year at the parks. It's a shame I can't get out there as much now that we've moved. I loved the decorations.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Great pics!!! I love Christmas at the parks!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Cool pictures! I can't wait to go down there and check them out for the first time!
    ~Ashleigh

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    im so confused! that goofy one looks like its popping out from behind the "leave a legacy" thing, but the scarf is in front of the girls face?

why does goofy look 20 feet tall?!?!?!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

thomasclan85 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Southern Virginia~ Way too far away from Disney World!

Re: Disney World Pictures of Epcot Christmas decorations - 2008 Nov 28

Hiya!

Just found this post and had a good laugh at myself! To show you how tired my eyes were from looking at so many pictures online today, when I first looked at the 3rd picture, I found myself straining to get a good look at what kind of hat that woman was wearing walking along behind the Mickey topiary. Duh! Then I realized it was the white ball hanging from the Santa hat! It's definitely time to give my eyes a rest. Love the pictures though!

Linda
    Linda

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Disney World Pictures of Epcot Christmas decorations - 2008 Nov 28

I never noticed it, but the white ball on the Santa hat does look like somehting on that woman's head. Funny!!
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.