Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Girls Week Away! in the Vacation Planning forums; I am anxious to see your photos from your character breakfast, if you have them. I can't remember if I saw y'all or not, because I see so many people. ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am anxious to see your photos from your character breakfast, if you have them. I can't remember if I saw y'all or not, because I see so many people. So post those pictures (especially of Donald Duck) if you can! I would appreciate it!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

bety is offline Disney World Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFan08 View Post
    I am anxious to see your photos from your character breakfast, if you have them. I can't remember if I saw y'all or not, because I see so many people. So post those pictures (especially of Donald Duck) if you can! I would appreciate it!
    We did the character breakfast on the last day of our trip, so it may take a couple of days before I get that far with the pictures. I'll try to post them as soon as I can but I'm a little bit busy with Christmas festivities so it might take a while.
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

Now we move on to day two- Hollywood Studios!
    We woke up nice and early around 7 am, got dressed and ate breakfast in the hotel before heading to the park. We got there just after 9 and went straight to Toy Story Mania. It was so much fun! My score wasn't too great though... I think it was around 55,000. Anyway, next we did the new Narnia attraction, which we weren't too impressed with. It's basically a big movie trailer. Next, we walked through One Man's Dream, and I couldn't resist taking a picture with this somewhat seductive representation of Walt Disney.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

After One Man's dream we saw the Little Mermaid show, which I haven't seen since I was a child. It is such a cute show and Ariel sang very well. Then we had lunch at the Sci-Fi Dine in Theater. The service was pretty terrible, but the food was great. We all split hamburgers, which I know is pretty plain, but for some reason we were craving them, and they were yummy.
    After lunch, we got fast passes for Rock n Roller Coaster, then headed over to the Beauty and the Beast show. Gaston was cute.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

We loved the Beauty and the Beast show. The singing was good, the dancing was good, and it was just a lot of fun. I also enjoyed this more because I haven't seen it since I was 6 years old. So after that was over with, Jaime and Sarah rode the Tower of Terror while Becky and I went shopping. I got a really nice picture of the Sorcerer's Hat.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

Next, Sarah and I used our fastpasses and rode the Rock n Roller Coaster...Becky and Jaime didn't ride. Next we rode the Great Movie Ride, saw the Indiana Jones stunt show which is always fun, and then we rode Star Tours. There was a little bit more shopping after that and then a quick dinner at the ABC Commissary. I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff in the middle here, but at some point it got dark and we watched the Osborne Dancing Lights. I got some really good videos of them, but I can't post those on here so pictures will have to suffice.

We ended the night by watching Fantasmic! which everyone loved. I was sitting next to an adorable little girl who kept talking to her dad through the entire thing and asking him where Mickey went and what was going to happen next. After Fantasmic, we tried to ride Toy Story again, but the wait was extremely long, so we just went back to the hotel, played some cards, and went to sleep.
    Tomorrow I shall move on to day 3!
    July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

Day three- Magic Kingdom!
    We woke up really early on Magic Kingdom day because we wanted to make sure we were at the park before it opened. I really love the little song and dance they do as they open the gates, and I wanted to get a video of it.
    We always start the day in Tomorrowland, so the first thing we did was Space Mountain. Next was the Carousel of Progress, and by the end of the ride my friends and I were all singing the "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" song. It was stuck in our heads for most of the day, until we rode I'ts A Small World. I hope that someday they redo this ride/show, and add a new "future" scene...I think that would be interesting, especially since they took out the future part of Spaceship Earth.
    After Carousel of Progress we rode the TTA, and I got this really great picture of the castle and tomorrowland.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

So then we rode Buzz Lightyear, and of course, I got the lowest score out of all of us. I don't remember what it was, but it was bad. We had fun anyway though. Then we did the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and I really wish one of us could have been picked to be part of the show, but unfortunately we were not. After that we decided to hit some of Fantasyland before lunch. We saw Mickey's Philharmagic, It's a Small World, and Snow White, then got fastpasses for Winnie the Pooh. While in line for Small World, I saw a man who looks exactly like my boyfriend, except about 20 years in the future, and it was pretty strange. They even dressed the same and had the same mannerisms. But this guy was very attractive so now I know that I have hope for the future... haha.
    Anyway, we had lunch at the Plaza, which was yummy as always, and on the way out I got another good castle picture.

My computer is about to die so I'll continue this tomorrow.
    July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

After lunch, we finished up riding most of the rides in Fantasyland. We did Winnie the Pooh, and once our food was digested, we rode the teacups. I got a really fun video of us on it, laughing hysterically and spinning around as fast as we could go. Next was Mickey's Toontown, where we rode the Barnstormer, and then walked around Minnie's house a little bit. I didn't even see the area where Tinkerbell and her friends are, but I'm sure the lines for pictures would have been very long anyway. The wait time for Mickey Mouse was 45 minutes, so we chose to wait and hope that we would see him again. After we finished in Toontown, we did some shopping in and around the castle, and then rode the Haunted Mansion. I still think the part where you see the man hanging from the ceiling is way too scary for kids, but I guess not many kids would think to look straight up after the lights go out, so I'm sure they don't see it. Some more shopping was necessary after that, and then we rode Pirates of the Caribbean and the Jungle Cruise. More shopping, and then dinner at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. I think this is one of my favorite fast food places in the Magic Kingdom. We left dinner just in time to see the Castle lighting with the Fairy Godmother.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

As soon as the castle was lit up, we found a seat for Spectromagic and waited for the parade to begin. This is one of my all-time favorite things in Disney World. I just love the music! I wanted to buy the CD, but I spent the entire trip trying to decide whether or not I would buy it, and then when I finally decided I would, I couldn't find it anywhere. So...hopefully I can get it next year. Anyway, I got a few good pictures of the parade.

The rest of my pictures from the parade are kind of blurry.
    July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I love your pics! I have a lot of blurry night-time photos as well. The castle still gives me goose-bumps no matter how many times I see it.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

heatherhy01 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Your pics are great!!

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it's because he's so human; and that is the secret of his popularity."
    -Walt Disney

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Great report and photos! Thanks for sharing!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Day four- EPCOT!

We started our day at Epcot with the Test Track, since it always seems to break halfway through the day. Well, this time it started early because we were some of the first people to ride, and it broke while we were on it. We were probably stopped for a full five minutes before the ride started up again, but we enjoyed chatting amongst ourselves while we waited. We were stopped right around the corner from the "crash test" and we spent a lot of time looking around at all of the details that they have in this ride. It was kind of nice. And, of course, after the ride we did my favorite thing ever...we took pictures of ourselves in cars we will never be able to afford.

Me in the Hummer

Me in the Escalade

Becky in her sports car

This year we could not sit in the Corvette.
    If only I had $60,000 to waste.....
    July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site

After Test Track, we were getting toward the end of the morning extra magic hour, so we got in line at the character spot before all the little kiddies got there. We only had to wait about 15 minutes for Mickey, and then we pretty much walked right up to each character after him. We were so excited that we got to see all the characters at once, because in the Magic Kingdom, lines for characters were ridiculous. So, we have a few pictures.

I don't like my neck in this one.

Donald stole Minnie's pose.

July 1994- off site
    January 2004- off site
    April 2006- off site