Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tinkerbell, Ape, Cinderella, Dizisit, and Darling take on the world! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by disneydarling For better or worse rileys father has never been in his life. I thought he understood that there were all kinds of families and that we ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Tinkerbell, Ape, Cinderella, Dizisit, and Darling take on the world!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    For better or worse rileys father has never been in his life. I thought he understood that there were all kinds of families and that we were the kind of family that just had a mommy. Well this morning we were at publix and out of the blue he asks me if kerry can be his daddy! I explained that kerry is a girl and besides we were a just a mommy kind of family. He thought about it for a while, picked his nose and scratched his head. Then he looked up at me and said "then can kerry-line be my daddy"

Oy vey
    Haha! I was skimming and read this one again, Riley, Kerry-line can be your baby daddy.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Re: Tinkerbell, Ape, Cinderella, Dizisit, and Darling take on the world!

Ha! Totally forgot about that! What a bean my child is!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789