Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss WDW Reunion! in the Vacation Planning forums; I'm so excited. I just booked my trip for January 26th- February 2nd with two people I used to be Cast Members with. We did the college program five years ...
    envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder

WDW Reunion!

I'm so excited. I just booked my trip for January 26th- February 2nd with two people I used to be Cast Members with. We did the college program five years ago and we finally get our Disney reunion! Yay! I'm so excited!!!!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Sounds like a blast and what a neat perspective being a visitor after being a cast member.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    It really is. I have been there three times since being a cast member, but the magic is still there. If nothing else, it made me appreciate it even more since I know what I went through to make sure everyone would have a magical stay. It's caused me to now make sure I sincerely thank every cast member I meet from food and beverage to custodial to ride operators and everyone else!
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!