Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Grumpy's Hollow at MouseFest 2008 in the Vacation Planning forums; I have been attempting to get one day posted each night and have gotten my 1st three days at WDW for MouseFest up on Grumpy's Hollow. I try to include ...
    harra is offline Fastpass Holder

Grumpy's Hollow at MouseFest 2008

I have been attempting to get one day posted each night and have gotten my 1st three days at WDW for MouseFest up on Grumpy's Hollow. I try to include some good pictures so you might see some of your favorite DWTers and members from other communities. I started with Day 00 because I'm numbering based on the MouseFest days and I started my trip the day before mousefest

Grumpy's Hollow: MouseFest 2008: Day 00
    Grumpy's Hollow: MouseFest 2008: Day 01 Is Anyone Else from Oklahoma?
    Grumpy's Hollow: MouseFest 2008: Day 02

If you like how I write my trip reports (they tend to be detailed), you might want to check out some of my others. They are listed in reverse chronological order. I've been having a hard time getting motivated lately so may past 2 trips sort of got started and never finished. I'm hoping to break that trend and finish the MouseFest trip reports

Grumpy's Hollow: Trip Report
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

wdfan is offline Thinking Orange Thoughts
    Wow, you take great photos!
    WDW Marathon '12
    WDW Goofy '13

Quote Originally Posted by wdfan View Post
    Wow, you take great photos!
    Thanks! It's a combination of equipment and excellent instruction from much better photographers than me
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

In case anyone is wanting to keep up. Days 03 & 04 are up too:
    Grumpy's Hollow: MouseFest 2008: Day 03 – I almost swallowed a sword last night
    Grumpy's Hollow: MouseFest 2008: Day 04 – Food, Folks, Fun and Birthday Wishes

Day 05 will probably go up Monday night. It was the go-home day so I'm not so happy about writing it because that is the saddest day of any trip to WDW
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I so wished I'd had the energy to join all of you on the TTA. I'd had a full week of early mornings, and late nights and by Sunday, it caught up with me. Loved the blog.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    I so wished I'd had the energy to join all of you on the TTA. I'd had a full week of early mornings, and late nights and by Sunday, it caught up with me. Loved the blog.
    It was a pleasure finally meeting you at Lou's TriviaFest. I think TTA was on the agenda because we were all dragging after all the early mornings and late nights. We just wanted to sit and relax for a moment
    Ray
    Head Grump
    Grumpy's Hollow