Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Disney World pictures of Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade in the Vacation Planning forums; Here are some pictures from the Disney World Magic Kingdom parade called "Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime" Lead unit for Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade Mickey Mouse and Minnie ...
    WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder

Disney World pictures of Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Here are some pictures from the Disney World Magic Kingdom parade called "Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime"

Lead unit for Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in Christmas clothes in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Close up of Scrooge McDuck in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Lady dancer in green dress in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Chip and Dale in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Ladies in white dresses dance in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Ariel and Prince in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Goofy on Main Street in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Walking Gingerbread Men cookies in Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

You can see more pictures of the parade starting here:
    Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Characters - Lead unit for Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade

Enjoy!
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    This is the parade we sort of all saw on Christmas Day right? I say "sort of" because personally I was disappointed with the parade (if you can call it that) this year. They showed so little of the actual parade.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

WDWmemories is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I think so, but I didn't see the Disney Christmas Day Commrecial - I mean, Special Presentation

This is the parade that is presented at the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, and is shown during normal Magic Kingdom park hours around Christmas and New Years.
    Check out free high resolution Disney World Pictures and Disney Vacation information.