Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Lilo88's Big Trip to The Homeland park!! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe and I posted this on the wrong thread. Have you read the thread Big People Problems under special needs? Anyhow, I'll re-post, since my fever is ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    and I posted this on the wrong thread. Have you read the thread Big People Problems under special needs? Anyhow, I'll re-post, since my fever is still interfering with my ability to post correctly.

Oh Tiff, so happy you are getting to go. Sure hope you get the 2 day hopper. We've tried to do it in a day, it is just to difficult to get it all in and we wound up upgrading the ticket to a two day, that way you can enjoy yourself.

I love the Small World so much more at Disneyland!

And here is a link to all Ears that may help you with your other concerns.
    Remember if you are in doubt ask a CM and they will take you off stage for demo seating, out of view from all. This All Ears site also links to Pass Porters book. WDW At Large - One Size Does Not Fit All!

There is plenty to do in that area. We slept on the Queen Mary and ate there too. Drove to Newport Beach. Saw the Stars, remember to look at the people looking at the stars, it is funny.

DH and I have yet to take our kids to Disneyland, it is still on our to do list, I best hurry. Can't wait to hear details of your plans and trip.
    Thanks Gabe!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Tiff,

During the week the parks are relatively crowd free so wait times should be low. However if you are there on a week-end crowds will be heavy. Disneyland relies on "locals" for most of their business.

If it is raining several rides will not be operating such as the tea cups (no roof) or Alice (parts of it go outside).
    Thanks Brian! Were going on a Sunday and Monday so hopefully The first half of Sunday people might be at church and then Monday crowd free would be great! Thanks again.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    Found it! Have a great trip! I wish I coudl go with you. I want to see Walt's original park! Make sure you look for Walt's window with his lamp watching over the park!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Thanks Adam!. I will have to look for that!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

I got the Unofficial guide to Disneyland today and a map of L.A!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Found it! Have a great trip! I wish I coudl go with you. I want to see Walt's original park! Make sure you look for Walt's window with his lamp watching over the park!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Thanks Adam!. I will have to look for that!
    It's on the left side of Main Street USA, right next to City Hall.

Make sure you bring your magnifying glass, you will need it to find Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thanks again Brian,

Lol I'll make sure to do that.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

We found out why we were having such a hard time trying to find a flight, There is two huge conventions at the center across from DL. So I'm preparing for heavy crowds on Sunday but with luck they will all be at the conventions on Monday!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Have a fun, safe trip!! That's so exciting, I'm still waiting for my opportunity to visit DL for the first time! I hope the crowds are low for you!

Your resort looks gorgeous! We visited Niagara falls this past October and stayed at an Embassy in Canada. It was a big treat, very accomodating and upscale. We really, really enjoyed it. Hope you'll be able to say the same!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    We visited Niagara falls this past October and stayed at an Embassy in Canada. It was a big treat, very accomodating and upscale.
    Thats funny, so did my DS.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

It looks like the hotel will be an upscale hotel, and I'm excited about staying there.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Make sure you bring your magnifying glass, you will need it to find Sleeping Beauty Castle
    He he! I was trying to orient myself using the castle, doesn't work so well when it is so short the surrounding trees hide it!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    It's the theatre where a lot of Disney Movies premiered. It's near the Chinese Theatre where all of the stars are. I think they usually have a Disney movie playing there.

I just checked out the website The El Capitan Theatre -- The Official Home Page and it says that Pinocchio is playing right now. I also saw something about having breakfast with Mickey and Minnie on Saturdays and Sundays before watching the 10am show. There is a Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store there as well. Sounds cool.

Last time I went there there was just a Disney Store next to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymie View Post
    Here's a link for the Soda Fountain.

Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store
    We went there and had a delicious milkshake! Meet the Robinsons was playing at El Capitan at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    He he! I was trying to orient myself using the castle, doesn't work so well when it is so short the surrounding trees hide it!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

The menu looks awesome! And the store looks neat! I hope we can stop by there!!!
    Last edited by lilo88; 02-11-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You must be so excited it is coming up so quick. The Soda shop looks really neat. Let us know if you get to stop.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast