Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss MayBWeRMnt2B's Disney Wedding & Honeymoon Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Thank you Stac!!! I'm glad I got to meet you too. :-) I always love putting names and faces together!!!...
    MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...

Re: MayBWeRMnt2B's Disney Wedding & Honeymoon Trip Report

Thank you Stac!!! I'm glad I got to meet you too. :-) I always love putting names and faces together!!!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I love the picture of you and your hubby leaning on the column
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Okay, so this has been forever. We've had a lot of stuff going on in our lives. Our little Smores ended up going to Kitty-cat heaven, so that has taken a lot out of us, and I've still been battling a cough, but here's some more!

Wedding Day
    Ryan and I left our room at 9am. We headed to the lobby. Stan (STVS Video) & his wife, Randy (Randy Chapman Photography), and Rev. Jack Day (& his wife) were already all there. Randy & Stan told us that Tanis was running late. A lady from Disney floral (she was soooo nice, but I never wrote down her name!) presented us with our bouquet and Ryan's bout. She also gave me my bridal purse. I wasn't even expecting to get it at that point, so I was surprised and just kinda threw it at my mom to hold because I had nothing to put in it!

Ryan's mom & step-dad were already there, but everyone else wasn't yet. Soon the rest of the family kept on arriving. My parents, my brother and his wife, and Ryan's dad and step-mom. Still... no Tanis. She told us she would meet us there at 9:15. She showed up at around 9:45ish.

Randy got to town and started taking photos and posing us. We got all of the family photos and whatnot done before the ceremony so that was nice! Stan was also video taping the entire thing!

Once Tanis got there, she did one thing that REALLY annoyed me. The night before she had asked me if I had wanted to move the wedding to the wedding pavilion because of the cold. I told her no. She told me she would double check with me in the morning. She asked me again first thing when she got there. "Want to move it?" And I said, "No I am sure. He proposed at sunset point. That's where we are getting married."

About five minutes later as we were about to go out she said, "Are you REALLY sure you don't want to get married in the nice warm wedding pavilion? It's so cold outside!"

I told her no again. She then told Stan & Randy "I guess we're going out."

I understand she wanted to make sure that I was sure, but it really felt like she was trying to pressure me for HER comfort. Hey, she at least had on a coat. Do you think I was wearing one? No. It was FREEZING! I will admit that, but I am SO happy we did it out at Sunset Point.

We took the golf cart out there, and that was our wedding!!!!!

I would tell you more in detail about it, but my main thing I remember from it is...

1 - It was FREEZING!!!!
    2 - Halfway through the ceremony I noticed about 5 guys in tuxes standing all around sunset point. They were sweeping it from side to side with their eyes. Disney security in tuxes!!!! To make sure no one interrupted us! The rest of the ceremony, I spent it hopeful that they would tackle someone!

After our ceremony, we had a quick toast, and Tanis asked us if we wanted to just take the cake home since it was so cold and eat it there. We quickly agreed to that. Ryan because he was frozen, and me because in all honesty, I REALLY wanted to get away from Tanis. She had just rubbed me the wrong way.

We got a few more photos in with the family and then Stan & Randy took us to do all of our photos. This is when I was REALLY impressed with both of them. They work REALLY well together. They joked around the entire time with each other and us, so it made us feel really at ease about the whole thing and it was a lot of fun. Even though it was FREEZING! Neither of them complained about it once. That made me happy.

We got tons of photos. As you can see, I'm just posting a few of my favorites.

After all of our marathon photo taking, inside the Polynesian, outside, on the pier, with the monorail, it was insane! I really loved that Randy thought to grab us two yellow plastic leis. Shortly after he did that, The Polynesian staff ran up with two ACTUAL flower leis made out of carnations, so we used those in the rest of our photos. I really can't say enough how amazing Stan & Randy were together!

We finally were done and it was only about 12:00. We headed back to the house. Randy and Stan put us in the limo. We had said good-bye to Tanis before. I was surprised she hung out for photos. We had a minor mishap with my bridal purse missing, but we found it. And we headed home to for our cake & champagne and brunch that we were going to have at our house!

One thing, we have our proofs of our wedding video! I can't believe HOW amazing. Stan is. I will say, I love our video because it's something I can watch again and again. It's only about 25-30 minutes in length but it is SO artistic and so amazing. I feel that we WILL watch it all the time just with how amazing he did it!

If you would like to see our wedding video, please PM me and I will send you guys links!

It's not the best quality because its just a proof. Stan offered for us to make ANY adjustments in it whatsoever. But we decided to keep it the way it is!

Up Next: Rest of the Wedding Day!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Congrats. What amazing pictures.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Beautiful Wedding Jeannie! Happy you went with the outdoor wedding, your dream wedding.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

How sweet!

You two just could not wipe the smiles off your faces!

Loved your choice of shoes. You looked beautiful in your dress, how your hair didn't budge in the wind, must have had pixie dust in there.

Impressed with your Dad, handkerchief and 2 back-ups.

Perfect Isle to walk up with your parents.

I thought you were going to jump into the lake from the time the
    rings came out of the box until they were on your fingers.

Could cry as I watched the Dad tapping Mom with excitement as you both said I do.

Cake was too pretty to eat.

Enjoyed the writing in the sand.

And how is it that you never appeared cold?

I'm glad you loved the video. I Looooove our video and we're waiting for it to be shipped to us!!!

I was FREEZING, but trying not to show it, I guess a lot of excitement will keep you warm!
    - Jeanne

Aulani - September 2011

WildernessLodge is offline A-Ticket holder

Wow, I just love this photo. Congrats.

Jessica Lynn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-01-2009, 08:33 PM