Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Lilo88's California and Disneyland Trip Report! in the Vacation Planning forums; Dyer Road?! I guess Dyer isn't just a speck on the map! More great TR Tiff! Love the pins!...
    disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Re: Lilo88's California and Disneyland Trip Report!

Dyer Road?! I guess Dyer isn't just a speck on the map! More great TR Tiff! Love the pins!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by EeyoresBuddy View Post
    Great TR Tiff, and I'm loving all the photos.
    Beautiful sunset pics. It's really interesting to see the rides etc in DL. I love WDW but now I'm thinking...Um..maybe...just possibly...one day..who knows!!

Thanks for the postcard, arrived today
    Thank you! Yes one day is a must!
    Your welcome, I sent one to Fiona too, I hope she gets it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by little grammy View Post
    I want the TINK pin!!!

lovin' the photos *****
    I fell in love with it in New Orleans Square the day before and didn't get it so I had to have it!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic101 View Post
    Dyer Road?! I guess Dyer isn't just a speck on the map! More great TR Tiff! Love the pins!
    Yup Dyer Road!! Nope not just a speck anymore! Thanks Adam! And Thanks again!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Oh my I love the sunset pictures. Those could be post cards. Beautiful.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Oh my I love the sunset pictures. Those could be post cards. Beautiful.
    Thanks! It was just so breath taking
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I miss California!!!

Your sunsets photos are AMAZING. So romantic!

I want to move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    I miss California!!!

Your sunsets photos are AMAZING. So romantic!

I want to move there.
    That makes two of us

Thank you!

Me two!

My dad will be back there for the next 3 weeks, I desperately want to go!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Day 4... Part one Disneyland Park... in the rain...

So we got up and it was really cloudy out. We got in the car and headed for the park, it wasn't to long and it was misting on the windshield . We were half way there and it was a really bad traffic backup... a tractor trailer had turned over carrying cement pipes... cement pieces were all over the road, we were finally through that and the next exit was our's...

We parked in Chip and Dale

We had to exchange a shirt for my dad and it was pouring outside, everyone was buying pouchos... we didn't though... We probably should have...

We got in just when the train was pulling in! The conductor waved for the photo but I didn't get it...

I loved the lamp decorations they had, there are upside down party hats with flowers in them!

A wet Main Street... still is a beautiful main street!

Rain also= lite crowds!

I also have found that the colors come out alot when it's wet out!

We went off trying to find Snow Whites Grotto but instead I found this perfect picture spot

I heard Snow White singing "I'm wishing". And I said, It's got to be around here somewhere! And that's when I looked across the way and found it!

I said I would get closer later...
    We walked under the castle to Fantasy land remembering Chris had told me that you can still walk through the castle.

Then I remembered that you could actually go into the castle to see the story of Sleeping Beauty. My mom opted out because of all the steps, I wish she could have gone with me, but she had a good time talking to the CM there. Enjoy the pics for a bit...

some of the pics aren't the best because of the lighting so just keep that in mind

there was this window with a bunch of flying sewing spindles, the pic didn't turn out because of all the movement...

more coming up
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

eeyoregirl13 is offline Fastpass Holder

Awesome report!! I am loving this! The sunset pics were spectacular and I especially loved sweet little Wall-E. The pics from the rainy day at Disneyland are beautiful!
    Eeyoregirl13

It was getting scary in there by myself

This window was cool... one min they were there then the next they weren't!
    NOT:

THERE:

There was a wall with a projector I reckon somewhere and everyone once in awhile you hear Malicifent then you see here shadow... It happens fast so I didn't catch it...

Right after that they leave you hanging almost and you see this..

It was neat but they should have put Malicifent earlier in the castle than right at the end...
    I came out and the CM that she had been speaking to had told me where she was and said to me have a good day. So I met up with her and it started POURING!!! So we ran into this shop

It started to lighten up so we ran to Snow White just around the corner

I loved the line there

We rode it and had fun we got out and went to ride Pinocchio right next door. Let me warn you... if your big, the turnstile is really tight! I got a bruise on my leg from it. I loved the ride, it's been a really long time since I've seen the movie so I didn't really know what was going on in the ride, but I enjoyed it anyway. We got off and it had started to rain hard again ... so we ran next door into the Village Hauz and found a bench to sit on for a little while. My mom said we were leaving if this continued. But I didn't pay attention to her lol.
    We walked over to toontown and had to stop under the bridge because it had started to rain harder again... on the way

This Toontown is more toonish lol, I loved it, even soak and wet!

My mom didn't want to ride Roger Rabbits Car toon Spin so she went into the post office while I rode.

I loved the line! I walked right through it, but all the decorations was cool! So I got on and loved the ride I didn't spin that much because I was afraid I was going to miss the story, it really wasn't that much of a story but it was cool anyway even if it was for smaller children! I met up with my mom and we walked into the Gag wearhouse to see if I could find my blanket but we didn't but I did get a pin for my dad. We walked over to Minnie's house to see her. She had just walked into her house when we got in line.

We got in line and it started to rain really really hard!!! I got soaked!!!! Dripping wet, so the next few pictures are of me dripping wet. We got in soon to see Minnie Mouse

We walked on through her house in right on in to Mickey's, some family said there was no one in there but we walked through anyway and found Goofy!!
    more coming up
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Day 4 Toontown New Orleans Square, Frontierland

then we saw Pluto

Then on to see Mickey!! Sorceror Mickey!

Then it had stopped raining...

We walked to the train station... we got the train that faces you into the park in two rows.

little side note, I loved the plants in Tomorrowland, they are all edible! I saw some cabbages and Strawberry plants sunday while there

We went through the grand cannon and the prehistoric diagram and then on to Main Street...

Then on to New Orleans Square, we were getting hungry so we ate at the French Market and both had citris chicken and a chesse cake that we shared.
    We then rode HM after walking around New Orleans looking for club 33 but we were unsussesful and it started to rain again .

We were going to take the train around to the front of the park be we walked instead. Here are some pictures on the way out

Up next main street!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Day 4... Main Street

We found a bench that wasn't wet and sat down, then I remembered I wanted to see Snow Whites grotto so I walked over there while my mom talked on the cell phone.

Here it is!!

and the well

I sat back down for a min then we walked on down main street

We saw the Mad Hatter and Alice in the candy shop

after we used the restroom the sun was coming out of course when were getting ready to leave

We walked on through the shops and found my blanket!!! So I grabbed it up lol then we bought 3 shirts for all of us (one for each of us) then we payed and left

I just love this window!!

Again the Train was pulling in the station when we were leaving and the conductor waved for the pictures

I started to tear up as we were leaving, know I would not be back for a really long time. I said my goodbyes to Disneyland and said hopefully I would make it back before to long.

California Adventure was really backed up getting into the park!

We got on the tram and headed for the car.
    There were somethings I didn't get to do, like the Alice and Wonderland Ride because it was raining and I never did do the monorail
    We headed back to the hotel to get ready for Hollywood the following day. My mom got a mixed drink down stairs (they had them for free every night!) we got personal pan pizzas and ate in the room for dinner.
    I watched LOST while trying to write my news article after dinner. Then we turned in for the night.

Up tomorrow... Hollywood, not to great after all...
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Quote Originally Posted by eeyoregirl13 View Post
    Awesome report!! I am loving this! The sunset pics were spectacular and I especially loved sweet little Wall-E. The pics from the rainy day at Disneyland are beautiful!
    Thanks! Wall-E is the best!!
    Thanks again! They did turn out really good
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Awesome, Tiffany! Those sunset pictures were gorgeous!!! DL looks amazing, I love the pink trees next to the castle. Snow White's grotto looked pretty too. And I think it's neat how you can actually go into the castle and see Sleeping Beauty's story. Sorry you got rained on, but it looks like you did a great job of making the best of it.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Awesome, Tiffany! Those sunset pictures were gorgeous!!! DL looks amazing, I love the pink trees next to the castle. Snow White's grotto looked pretty too. And I think it's neat how you can actually go into the castle and see Sleeping Beauty's story. Sorry you got rained on, but it looks like you did a great job of making the best of it.
    Thanks Amanda! Like I said a rainy day in Disney beats a rainy day at hime anytime!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

More great stuff Tiff! The pics of the castle and grotto are espicially great! Toontown looks a little better than WDW's Toontown. The picture of the fire house is cool too. Did you see Walt's light on above it?
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast