Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Wooo hooo 30 days and counting in the Vacation Planning forums; Well we are exactly 30 days and counting! I can hardly wait! This will be a trip of many firsts. First time my parents have really celebrated one of their ...
    bcmom323 is offline A-Ticket holder

Wooo hooo 30 days and counting

Well we are exactly 30 days and counting! I can hardly wait! This will be a trip of many firsts. First time my parents have really celebrated one of their anniversaries(it will be 30 years for them!) My young niece and nephew's first limo ride, plane ride, first time at Disney, and my nephew is sooo excited about the Monorail, the MONORAIL! Its not even in a park, but he is going thru his Thomas the Train phase so he is into any and all trains and can't wait to ride all of the trains at Disney; including the rollercoaster trains. My niece is going thru her tinkerbell phase and is majorly excited about meeting Tink! I can't believe the Disney people opend Fairy Hollow, it couldn't have come at a better time! She is also soo excited for her Bippity Boppidi Appt.

My older niece is a WDW veteran, but is excited to be doing the dolphins in depth program w/me. I did the program by myself in 2006, and I can't wait to share this w/her! She is very passionate about dolphins and I loved how educational the program was when I went thru it last time.

More than anything I am excited about seeing their faces during fireworks, and their faces when they first enter each park, and the character meals, and how special my niece will feel at the BBB!

The only thing I am not excited about, and I was the lone voice of opposition on this, is having to catch our flight at 7am. This means being at the airport w/three kids by 5am! Not Cool!

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Re: Wooo hooo 30 days and counting

Have a great time. Make getting up and going early with the kids a big adventure. The will probably do better than the adults. I know my DD would. Don't forget to give yourselves a break later in the day so you can minimze the melt downs.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

Thanks so much; and we soo will have the most awesome time! There is also no reason whatsoever, since we are staying on property, that we cannot go back to the rooms during the day for an afternoon napping or swimming session. Especially with the Extra Magic Hours!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

[quote=bcmom323;803129]Thanks so much; and we soo will have the most awesome time! There is also no reason whatsoever, since we are staying on property, that we cannot go back to the rooms during the day for an afternoon napping or swimming session. Especially with the Extra Magic Hours![/quote
    This is a great idea especially since the weather has already begun to heat up and that afternoon sun can really sap energy if you're not used to it. I hope you have a great time. I'll have company coming in about the time that you are going home and we'll be pacing their visits to the parks. We have 2 newbies coming and I'm very excited to be seeing the parks with them for the first time.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

MissMello is offline A-Ticket holder

I leave in 37 days! Maybe I'll run into you there ^^ Have a great time! Hahaha the airport thing doesn't sound fun but they can sleep on the plane.
    When will my reflection show who I am inside?

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

I doubt we will catch each other b/c now our trip is only 28 days away! Sleep on the plane? Sleep on the plane?! I soo wish; this is, not only a first time at Disney for my younger niece and nephew, but also their first plane trip. I'm afraid that means no sleep for me or probably anyone else on that flight! At least when we fly home our flight won't be leaving until 7pm so we can save one of our days at the parks for the last day so I can wear them out before we fly home!

pranker51502 is offline Annual Passholder

Hope you have fun!

Annual Passholder: '06,'07,'08,'09,'10,'11

Well now we are at 23days and counting, and I am starting to panic. Do I have everything I need, will everyone else have everything they need? I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed by the little bit of shopping I have left to do before we go! The list is soo small, but I'm scared to death that I'm going to forget something!

Okay T minus 32 hours and counting until we head to the airport! I can't wait for our plane to touch down and for me to officially be in (hopefully)sunny Florida!