Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Deb's mini traisping through the world!!!! in the Vacation Planning forums; For those who know me, you know what you call me, for those who don't, i'm Debbie.... HEELLLOOOOO!!!! My family and I, that's including my husband, myself, and our 4 ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle

Deb's mini traisping through the world!!!!

For those who know me, you know what you call me, for those who don't, i'm Debbie.... HEELLLOOOOO!!!!

My family and I, that's including my husband, myself, and our 4 kidlets, were heading to Florida for 8 days.... I'm the Disney fanatic, the kids are fanatics by no choice, LOL!!! That leaves the ole stick in the mud of a husband... He can take Disney or leave it.... Well, pooh on him! Anyway, while there, I got a great scheme of taking my two oldest to 2 parks of their choice for 2 days.... Ohhhhh please pick Magic Kingdom.... Please pick Magic Kingdom...... They selected Magic Kingdom and MG, I mean Disney Hollywood Studios. YES! I had the look on my face as if the Evil Queen just got a brilliant plan......

This is my start, i'll have to come back....... Someone remind me were I left off
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!

Re: Deb's mini traisping through the world!!!!

I will remind you Deb! And you said that you weren't going to WDW...I knew you couldn't hold off!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

LOL! I think I also said something about sadly and was gonna stand in front of the Disney Railroad also.....

flutter is offline Moderator

that's not a start it's a tease now lets see a report

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Come on Deb, post actual information already. LOL, You left off at, "I get to take two kids to Disney" and that was it.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

You most Deb-o-Licious One! Let's hear the report!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

< Me waiting on Deb, again.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Oh that is funny. Deb!!!

I will report that I got several squealing phone calls. Several. Squealing.

Me: "Deb!!!!! Quiet down I can't understand what you are squealing about!!!"
    Deb: "Squeeaaaaallllllll!!!!!! DisneyWorld!!!! Squeeeeaaalllllll!!!!!! That husband of mine, surprised.... Squeeaaallllllll!!!!!!!!! Magic Kingdom!!!!!"

Me: "So, you are going to the Magic Kingdom, I take it?"

Deb: "Oh shoot, I think I'm lost. Let me call you back."
    Dreams Really Do Come True

I think I spent the entire weekend changing my status according to Deb's phone calls and what ride they were on.

You all are so very funny.... I like it when they're on the edge of seats.... Don't rush me, you know I have to tend to the flock, and get the clothes out on the line, if I had a line outside, that is....

Kerry, sooooo funny, you are..... I think I may have blew Caroline's eardrum... I hope she has regained her hearing

Okay, so let's do this thang already!

Where was I at again? Oh yes, My crew and I are heading to the Magic Kingdom on this day....

Let me introduce them for you all.....

DD - Miss Hanna Montana High School Mucical superstar, but we'll just call her Tiger Lily on this trip....

DS - He'll be Captain John Sparrow. He's a mix of Jack Sparrow (the mischievious side) and John Smith (the warrior and he likes a sweet princess in distress)... If'n you need any fights to be fought, he'll be in line....

And you all know the leader of this tribe! Mrs Debalicious - I normally would be in my ninja suit and stiletto boots and have a sombero on, but this trip I had my Princess head dress on with my Pocahontas fringed dress and sash and boots....

I was on my way to Disney!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!.... I HAD to call Kerry to let her know, we talked and rambled and giggled and I of course squealed. Until I had to hurry her tail off the phone before I ended up who knows where... "Was that my exit I just zoomed pass"

Oooo Ooooooo there's the "Walt Disney World" sign, as I went under it, I couldn't stand myself. Oh and I of course had to give the kidlets the in public lecture, not really for my daughter, but for Mr. Man Child

We did the normal entering park routine. I'm thinking they need more people out there, it's a madhouse... I say get a few folks out there with a stun gun and a tazer {sp}, keep them folks in line.... Some heffa stepped on my foot, no not my toe, my entire size 9 foot.... I almost said something until she said oh i'm sorry sweetie, I smiled and said that's okay, as I continued to stare a hole in the back of her head....

We are now in Magic Kingdom, and spotted Pinnocchio and Mary Poppins getting pictures with all the little kiddies... My children opted out of those two... Fine by me, keep movin, keep movin..

The caste always makes me sentimental and then my children hurried me off.... First stop, Fantasy Land! My kids were going to ride the tea cups, which hardly had a line, and they got out of line, cause my daughter claimed the line was too long for her...

We wandered around Fantasyland, and spotted a 35 minute wait for Peter Pan. We jumped in that, and it seemed way longer than 35 minutes, but that could have been from my kids asking how much longer every 2 minutes and the other crying kids... We loved the ride, I haven't riden it in years and that was my childrens first time going...

Then it was Snow white and Winnie the Pooh, which surprisingly had 10 minute waits that we literally walked on...

Next stop Mickey's Philharmagic - but, you'll have to wait for my return...
    Last edited by butlers; 07-08-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Oh that is funny. Deb!!!

I will report that I got several squealing phone calls. Several. Squealing.

Me: "Deb!!!!! Quiet down I can't understand what you are squealing about!!!"
    Deb: "Squeeaaaaallllllll!!!!!! DisneyWorld!!!! Squeeeeaaalllllll!!!!!! That husband of mine, surprised.... Squeeaaallllllll!!!!!!!!! Magic Kingdom!!!!!"

Me: "So, you are going to the Magic Kingdom, I take it?"

Deb: "Oh shoot, I think I'm lost. Let me call you back."
    HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I just had to run up of a couple of vehicles and knock down a couple of cones

Ooo! I know what happens next! I know! I know!

Love that little rock star herself was too good to wait in line for the tea cups.
    I can see big brother's face rolling his eyes at her. Oh please, please, let there be video tape of that!

Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I just had to run up of a couple of vehicles and knock down a couple of cones
    Luckily you are a superstar at driving in traffic and the big city. So you could basically honk your horn and holla "You best be gettin' over people, Debs is rolling through."

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Ooo! I know what happens next! I know! I know!

Love that little rock star herself was too good to wait in line for the tea cups.
    I can see big brother's face rolling his eyes at her. Oh please, please, let there be video tape of that!
    sadly there isn't video footage of that episode.... But wait until we get to Haunted Mansion and Thunder Big Railroad Track.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast