Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss DisneyGuy81 (Scott) Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; Day 1 My girlfriend and I arrived at WDW around 6:30 pm and checked in to the Pop Century Resort. We stayed in the 90's building which was quite a ...
    DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up DisneyGuy81 (Scott) Trip Report

Day 1

My girlfriend and I arrived at WDW around 6:30 pm and checked in to the Pop Century Resort. We stayed in the 90's building which was quite a walk but I loved the large laptop in front of our building. After we unpacked and took showers, we hopped on the Disney Transport and went to Downtown Disney. We walked around and did a little shopping and then had dinner at Rainforest Cafe. It was great and not a long wait. After dinner, we walked around some more and then went back to the room so we could get some rest before the trip really began.

Day 2

We slept in a little and then got up and got ready to go to Epcot. This is one of my favorite parks. There was barely anyone in the line for the bus so we jumped right in. When we arrived at Epcot, we headed straight for SE. Since we arrived a little later than everyone else, there was no line and we went straight in. After that, we went and waited to ride Test Track. The wait was only 35 minutes! The ride was as incredible as ever. After TT, we debated on Mission:Space. My gf is not an avid thrill rider and she was nervous about the ride. We talked to a cast member and he explained the ride to us. After hearing that, she decided not to ride it. We also were able to go on Soarin...It was the most incredible ride I have ever been on. We were so happy that they had a preview of it while we were there. We spend the remainder of the day walking around World Showcase and enjoying all the sights. We rode Maelstrom and El Rio Del Tiempo. That was a lot of fun and we enjoyed it. We had a late lunch at the EU and of course we stayed around for Illuminations. It is my favorite evening event of all the parks. We went back to the hotel and ordered a pizza for dinner. I was asleep so fast due to all the walking that we did.

Day 3

We got up and headed out for the Magic Kingdom. It was a little crowded but not bad at all. We headed for tomorrow land first and rode TTA so that Liz could see the inside of SM. She took one look and decided that was not the right ride for her. We then went on BL and Stitch. I have to say I liked Alien Encounter a little better. After that we went right around the hub and our next stop was Fantasyland. We rode Pooh, Snow White, Mickey's Philharmagic (my gf is a band director and she loved MPH), IASW. Then we headed straight for the Haunted Mansion and rode that. I love that ride.....it has always been one of my favorites. We saw the Hall of Presidents and then we had a character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern.... Chip or Dale (not sure which one) took my hat and wore it around the restuarant for an hour and finally brought it back before we were going to leave. It was funny, everything was laughing! After that, we went to Adventureland and saw the Ticki Birds. We picked a spot and watched the Spectromagic Parade. Then we went back into Tomorrow Land. Liz wanted to do some shopping, so I went on SM by myself. I am glad I did, the wait was only 20 minutes. After that, we went to Fantasyland and watched Wishes. We ended the night by going on the Haunted Mansion one more time and then we headed back to the resort.

To be Continued........................
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    What a great first few days! I can't wait to hear more. It sounds like y'all were having a great time! I love Liberty Tree Tavern! It's one of my favorite places to dine!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    what fun

DisneyGuy81 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Arrow

Day 4

We slept in again today as it was so nice not to have to get up. We ate breakfast at the resort and then we boarded the bus for Disney Studios. We arrived there and looked through all the shops. We found some really neat stuff! Then we headed off to Star Tours and rode that. It was a lot of fun. Then we went to the Muppet Vision 3-D, and of course that was great as usual. When we finished with that, we stopped and got something to drink. We sat at a table and rested. While I was sitting there, I noticed some people from the school I work at. The senior trip was at Disney Studios and I chatted with some teachers from my school. It really is a small world. After our rest, we went to the great movie ride and then to One Man's Dream. I really enjoyed that show and all the great stuff to look at. By the end of this, we were already tired so we headed back to the resort. We went swimming for a little bit and then we went to Downtwon Disney. We did some shopping and had some drinks, but it was a blast. We ate at Rainforest Cafe again ( I love that place) and the we went back and headed to bed.
    -Scott

The Happiest Place on Earth!!!