Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Firemedic's Pre-Trip Report! in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by firemedic WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! We finally got all of our documents in the mail!! And....they got everything right! I actually don't have to call and correct anything. I will ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Firemedic's Pre-Trip Report!

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! We finally got all of our documents in the mail!! And....they got everything right! I actually don't have to call and correct anything. I will be calling Pop Century to make sure they have everything correct as well. And yes Chris, I will be asking about the coffee maker. I don't think it will be a problem, but I'll check to make sure. Thanks for the tip! DW and I really need this vacation. Both of our jobs have been extremely stressful. It will be awesome to get away for a while. We have been stocking up on 35 mm film and extra batteries for the cameras. Amanda is amazing with her trusty camera! She's got a great eye for things. Mom and Dad are pretty much ready to go too. I talked to them last night and they said the only thing left for them to do is drive to WDW! Well, I just got a call, have to go!
    Sounds like you all are ready and excited. Have a great trip. And thanks for asking about the coffee maker. If the answer is NO, take one anyway but remember to unplug it and hide it in a suitcase, and hide ALL evidence of it's presence. (gounds, filters, etc.) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My opinion, nothing better for a DH and DW is a trip to WDW!
    Especially one with grandparents along to give mom and dad some alone time. YAY!!!!!
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Ok, I'm finally back! Things have been busy for me lately and I really haven't had time to think about the trip. Which is a good thing because the time has flown by! Only 6 days left before we leave!! I actually caught DW talking to her Minnie Mouse coffee mug the other day. She said "I can't wait to go see you!" LOL!! At first I thought she may be having a mental breakdown, but it soon became evident that she is REALLY excited about going! She made the girls their own autograph books which are really elaborate and well done. They have pages for all kinds of characters, even the ones you don't see that often.
    I think we are ready for the road. The only things we have left to get are snacks, fruit, etc for the road and for the room. We will get all that the day before we leave.
    We did find out something very cool last night. A girl I went to high school with, and was one of DW's sorority sisters, plays Lady Tremaine at WDW!! I was floored when we found out!! DW has contacted her on Facebook and she will be meeting us there along with the two ugly step-sisters!! How cool is that?! My kids don't know that little tidbit of information, so we are gonna play that up as best we can. I think DW will be bringing her laptop, so we can post pics and updates while we are there. I'll do my best to keep up!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

YAY!! Have fun Jason!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneyloveee is offline B-Ticket Holder

I have always wanted to do a road trip to WDW, have fun and can't wait to hear about it all!
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."
    -Walt Disney

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1 day!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Have fun Jason, take lots of pictures! I look back at mine all the time, especially the ones when my kids were little.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12