Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss DisDaddy Pre Trip Report in the Vacation Planning forums; So I figured I would make my first post on the site. Here is my pre trip report. My family has planned a trip January 9 – 15th. Only 67 ...
    DisDaddy is offline A-Ticket holder

DisDaddy Pre Trip Report

So I figured I would make my first post on the site. Here is my pre trip report. My family has planned a trip January 9 – 15th. Only 67 days left to the trip. Here are some of the details to the trip. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge thanks to the buy 4 get 3 promotion! I can’t wait to stay at the Lodge so many details I want to take in there. Oh some details on the family. Going on the trip will be my Wife, 5 year old daughter, 3 year old son, and 1 ½ year old daughter. This will be there 3 trip for the older kids and the second trip for the youngest. We are going to be on the dining plan. So far here are what we have for our ADR’s. We will arrive on Saturday no ADR’s made. We plan on going to the Kona Sushi bar for the wife and I and going to a counter service location for the kiddo’s. On Sunday we have a 7pm reservation to Les Chiefs De France in Epcot. Monday morning we have a reservation for Donald’s Safari breakfast in the Animal Kingdom. Last year we did a character breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and the kids loved it. I hope this one will be good. Monday night we have a reservation back at the Lodge at Artist Pointe at 7:40pm. Having to use to table service credits for this meal so again I am hoping that it is worth it. We did the California Grill last year and that place was amazing. I am guessing this will not be as good as California Grill but we want to try some where new. Also it is at the resort so that is a plus for us as well. Tuesday is kind of in the air for us as to where we are going to eat. I had a reservation for Kouzinna but I have heard under whelming reports so we made a ADR for 50’s Prime Time Café. I am not expecting much from the food but it is another reservation in a park and the themeing looks awesome. Anyone have any other thoughts? Ok on to Wednesday, we have a reservation for Sannaa in the Animal Kingdom lodge. Last year we ate at Boma which was great and getting to explore the AKL is always fun! Thursday morning we have a reservation at Princess Story Book Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. What can I say I have two little princesses so have to do it. The look on my oldest face last year at the Royal Table was priceless so had to do this one J. Those magical moments are what the trip is all about. Thursday night Le Cellier at 6:10, oh yea love that place. Cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread here I come! Hopefully that will give us enough time to be able to watch Illuminations. The Friday we have a reservation at 7:00pm at Ohana. We went here last year and just loved it. I have heard people say that they really didn’t like Ohana which I don’t understand. Truly awesome food plus we were able to see Wishes out of the window. One other thing. I am thinking of making a reservation for a massage for the wife at Wilderness Lodge before dinner at Artist Point. Has anyone ever had a massage here before? I know there are better places on property but sense it is in the Lodge it will just make it easier. So what do you guys think?

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: DisDaddy Pre Trip Report

Sounds like a great plan, have a fun trip.

TTAfanatic is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: DisDaddy Pre Trip Report

Wow, that sound like an awsome plan, your dining picks are great!

2001 - Caribbean Beach
    2008 - Pop Century
    2010 - Port Orleans Riverside

www.twitter.com/nickphillips97

I proudly support The FairTax!
    www.FairTax.org