Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tutto italia Restaurant? in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone eaten there? What would you say about services, food and etc? Best Regards,...
    williams is offline C-Ticket Holder

Tutto italia Restaurant?

Has anyone eaten there? What would you say about services, food and etc?

Best Regards,

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Tutto italia Restaurant?

I have not eatne there, but heard on another podcast that is more expensive than the previous restaurant, but the food is about the same.

RollTideMickey is offline A-Ticket holder

My girlfriend and I actually ate there during my last visit to WDW. I would highly recommend this place. Our server was great, since he was from Italy and I had been there we talked for a while. The food in my opinion was one of the best meals we ate during our entire trip. For the other comments, they are also correct. The menu is a little pricey, but if you haven't had a chance to eat there..DON'T miss out!

chavez705 is offline A-Ticket holder

My fiance and LOVE it there. A little pricey but I think everyone expects that now from any of the sit-downs at WDW. We went most recently this past December. Funny thing was we went twice about 10 days apart (no we were not at the parks for a continuous 10 days, I WISH!!!) and we go the same waiter and he actually remembered us! So we distracted him from work for a while but it made for a really pleasant evening. Anyway, service was great, extremely prompt, no dishes or uneaten food was left sitting on the table for a long time. MUST save room for desert, the Gianduja - Chocolate Torta was SPECTACULAR! my favorite entree was the Arrosto Di Vitello (veal roast) but if you are not into that kind of thing the Casareci was recommended to me by our server b/c it is was one of his favorite dishes "back home" and it was really good as well. Last, I love olives and they have fantastic FRESH olives! Lastly, you must have either the espresso or the "american style" coffee since they were both excellent. To sum it up eat EVERYTHING they offer, it's good!
    Charter D23 Member
    #1 Dec. 2006 - Grand Floridian
    #2 Dec. 2007 - Wilderness Lodge
    #3 Dec. 2008 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
    #4 Dec. 2009 - Boardwalk Inn
    #5 ?? WDW ?? DL ??

Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

We ate there once last year. The service was top notch. I don't think our glasses got empty at all, it was almost to the point that we felt a little hovered over though. But, I have to give them that the service was good. The breads were nice that came with our meal and the lasagna that we split was out of this world. We've never had another lasagna like it anywhere. It was so lite and tasty, not heavy like all these other Italian places. Its pretty expensive for pasta, but I thought it was worth it since we don't know where to go to get anything comparable in taste. I'd go back again.

Disnyfan83 is offline Fastpass Holder

I love, love, LOVE Tutto Italia!! The food is excellent, and the service is great!! The staff is just wonderful -- and the accents.....don't get me started!! EVERYTHING sounds good when they say it!!

And don;t forget to get dessert - the cannolis are to die for!
    Leslie Henson
    leslieH@mei-travel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

Old Magic Kingdom Tour Guides never retire -- we still tell people where to go and what to do!

neumanzoo is offline B-Ticket Holder

So glad to hear all the positive reviews. We booked this on the DDP for our May trip (we didn't know it was DDP until she told us on WDW-DINE) & we are all excited about it. The only "problem" is that I am a vegetarian (along with the kids - DS 7 & DD 2) so I hope that they will have a nice veggie option.

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Great food and service

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Quote Originally Posted by williams View Post
    Has anyone eaten there? What would you say about services, food and etc?

Best Regards,
    We have - back in 2008. The food was great - desserts are awesome and the service was real good too as is the whole place in general!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney