Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss My latest trip to Disney in the Vacation Planning forums; This trip had to be one of the best Disney trips I have had. Even with its bad days. Lets getting started. My trip started on June 12th but June ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

My latest trip to Disney

This trip had to be one of the best Disney trips I have had. Even with its bad days.

Lets getting started.
    My trip started on June 12th but June 11th was filled with packing and getting ready. ( the 12th and 11th kind of blurred into one day). I was so excited to leave for my 8th trip that I could not sleep. I got about a hour of sleep but that does not really matter because I could sleep all the way down. We left our house in Ohio at 5:15ish am. We drove which felt for ever till we got to Georgia to stop for the night. We woke up on a beautiful Sunday to drive 5 more hours to get to Disney. Once we got to Disney we checked into the boardwalk, went to a walmart about 20 minutes off of property and after that went to downtown Disney. Had Dinner at Earl of Sandwich and shopped for a bit. That was mostly the first two days of our trip.

June 14th
    We woke up got ready, got breakfast at the stand on the second floor of the broadwalk it was more of a bar then stand. After we ate we walked to Hollywood Studios. That view of the park after you walk under bridge is so cool. We did the normal run to get a fastpass for Toy Story, Get in line and ride it, then go to the ride routine that we normal do. After we rode Toy Story we went on Tower of Terror and Rock-n-Roller Coaster ( both on my favorite ride list). While walking back to ride Toy Story I got my picture and a autograph from Handy Manny <3 My favorite Disney Channel Character. I was so excited.That made my whole trip. After riding Toy Story again, My dad and brother went on Star Wars while me and my mom got a carrot cake cookie at the writers shop. Oh my gosh that was so amazing. We saw muppets then went to Lunch at Mama Melrose. It was so tasty. After lunch we walked around to the exit. Once back we went swimming and after that we went to epcot. We ate at Sunshine Seasons, rode living with the land, spaceship earth and saw Illuminations and left to go back to the resort and sleep.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: My latest trip to Disney

sounds like a good start so far! can't wait to hear more!
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

June 15th
    It was Magic Kingdom Day. I woke up with a cold or allergies. I will never know which one. So this was one of the bad days of the trip. So we went down to breakfast and then made our way to MK. We got there to find that Space Mountain was broken =/. Then we rode Buzz and my laser gun thing was also broken =/ We walked over to Fantasyland to ride its a small world. Then we waited for Frontierland opened to get a fastpass for Thunder, ride it and then rode Splash and saw Hall of Presidents. We ate lunch at Columbia Harbour House. The BLT salad is tasty. After Lunch my brother left so me, mom and dad went over to Tom Sawyer Island. Which did not last long because a bad storm was suppose to come. Then went on Jungle Cruise and got a Dole Whip (yum). After we left to go back to the boardwalk. For the night time we went over to City Walk so my brother could see a concert. We ate at the Jimmy Buffet place which was really tasty. After my brothers concert we left and went to bed.

June 16th
    We went to Animal Kingdom. Rode Everest 4 times in a row! So fun! Then saw Bugs life and the Safari, rode went to Hester and Chester Dino Rama to ride Triceratops Spin ( I want to ride Dumbo but the line is always so long so that was my Dumbo for the trip. I still have not rode Dumbo.) Then we ate lunch and left. Once we got me and my mom left to go to The Dolphin for a pedicure. Then went went to Cape May Cafe for dinner. The chicken and ribs where tasty( I hate seafood). After we ate we rented some movies due to a storm. When the rain stopped we walked around the boardwalk and saw a dude sallow a sword.

June 17th
    Epcot!!! We got there bright and early. Went on Soarin' , Living with the land, went to innoventions. We got lunch at the Electric Umbrella. Then we toke a monorail over to the Contemporary for a DVC event thing. We spend the afternoon there. After the event we went back to the hotel, got dinner at ESPN club then went over to Magic Kingdom. Rode Space Mountain twice.Rode CoP and TTA (got to see Space Mountain with the lights on) Rode Big Thunder Mountain twice. Saw the Nightasic fireworks. I like Wishes better. Went on the Jungle Cruise. Got a root beer float and saw The Main Street Electrical. It was one of the funnest nights I had.

June 18th
    Random day. We switched hotels from Boardwalk to Pop. We ate lunch at Pop (they have some tasty food.) Then we went to Downtown Disney to see Toy Story 3. It was pretty good but sad. After it finished we went back to Pop. My daddy and I walked around while my mommy unpacked. Then we went to dinner at Pop. Then we were off to see La Nuba. It was so amazing. Our band did some music from the show which was pretty cool. After we went back to Pop and slept.

June 19th
    Today we went to Magic Kingdom in the morning. Saw Monster Inc. Laugh floor.Walked around ToonTown, rode Goofy's Barnstormer. I found that really boring. Then we left for Epcot. We rode Ellens ( that was a nice nap). Then we did the some of the countries. Had dinner at China (YUM!). Saw American Adventure. Then a huge storm hit. We talked to some people waiting for the rain to go down. Finally the rain kind of stopped. The park emptied out. We made our way over to Japan. After spending like a hour there we rode Norway and saw Illuminations.

June 20th
    Last day at Disney =/. We went to Boma for breakfast. It was nice. Then we drove to Vero Beach. Once at Vero we checked in, did some shopping and went to Olive Garden for dinner.

June 21st.
    I spent the morning at the beach then went down to the pool in the afternoon. For dinner we went to a local restaurant called Squid Lips. It was cool. It was on a huge river, no windows. It was really cool. My family got fish and I got chicken wings! After we played cards and watched a movie in our room.

June 22nd
    Last Day at Vero. Beach in the morning and also the pool. We went to Burger King for lunch, then drove to Ron Jon's Surf Shop. That place is huge. We wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner so we drove around for a bit. Went to Cape Canaveral, Saw the Disney Wonder docked. Then drove around NASA. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I got steak. Once back at the hotel my mom and dad went to a turtle class. I stayed back in the room to watch 20 000 leagues under the sea. Then we walked on the beach. We saw two sea turtles laying eggs. It was so cool. One of them came like a foot away from me and my dad.

June 23rd and 24th
    We checked out of Vero beach and drove home.

Trip Summery: It was really hot but it was not crowd the longest wait was at 90 minutes for Soarin' and Toy Story. It was a lot of fun and I got a lot done of my list.

Picture will come soon, a lot of them are still on my daddy's laptop.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

WyckedPhoenix is offline D-Ticket Holder

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see some pictures. :0)
    *Jennifer Lynn*
    NDW #38
    Fist EVER WDW trip in October 2011!
    Things about me....

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

awesome.. cant wait for the pics
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Here are some pictures that I have at the moment.

Mckayla

^Space Mountain with the lights on.
    Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Great report McKayla. Looking forward to all the pictures.

How was Living with the land? Did much change?

I did not notice a change.
    Mckayla