Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Disney Trip Report May 14-21 in the Vacation Planning forums; May 14, 2005 - Day 1 Well here we go off to Buffalo/Niagara International airport for our 1230pm flight to Disney World. We had to transfer and wait in Cincinnati ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Disney Trip Report May 14-21

May 14, 2005 - Day 1

Well here we go off to Buffalo/Niagara International airport for our 1230pm flight to Disney World. We had to transfer and wait in Cincinnati for 2 hours which was long. We finally made it to Orlando airport at 630pm.

After we got downstairs to check in at Disney's Magical Express we finally got to Carribbean Beach Resort at 830pm and checked it. We were in the Aruba building which was very nice. Just a walk over Parrot Cay to the main building. After we made it to our room and unpacking we decided to have dinner at Shutters at Old Port Royale which was good.

We made our way to the main pool and had a swim and retired for the night.

May 15, 2005 - Day 2

MGM Studios here we come. We made our way to the 1:15 showing of Lights Motor Actions which was cool since i am a NASCAR nut. Then we made our way to Star Tours and the Star Wars Weekend characters.

On our way down Hollywood Blvd. we stopped an watched the Beauty and the Beast Show, road Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller coaster. Made our way back to play Millionare and see the big cheese. Then it was off to the Brown Derby to meet fellow trivateers - Pat, Lisa, Andy, Mike, Kyle, Bonny, Andrew, MJ and James. Dinner was very good especially the Cobb Salad which was very filling. Then off to Fantasmic where Bonny got us up close seats.

May 16, 2005 - Day 3

Recieved a 6am wake up call from Stitch and Mickey..so i won't oversleep and miss Pat (disneydame2004). Pat and I went to the Magic Kingdom on the Mickey's Magical Milestones tour. Our tour guide was really cute. The tour was very informative to were hidden mickeys were located and geneal information about the Big Cheese. We received our ears from Donald Duck himself.

Later in the day Mom and I went to EPCOT and the flower festival and watched Gary Puckett at the American Pavilion, he put on a good show. We were on the boat ride in Mexico and missed the second meet up for the fireworks and i was bummed.

May 17, 2005 - Day 4

Off to Typhoon Lagoon to ride the new water coasters which were totally awesome.
    Swam with the sharks and hung out in the wave pool.

May 18, 2005 - Day 5

Wednesday morning we did some shopping at Downtown Disney and lunch at McDonalds (i know thats not to exciting). We were off to the Polynesian Luau at the 5:15 show which was VERY GOOD. Highly recommend it.

May 19, 2005 - Day 6

Animal Kingdom here we come. We first went to see Lion King show which was good. Then off to Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl. We made our way over to Asia and rode the Safari Tour ride. For the ride of the day we went on Kali River rapids and i got drenched.

Magic Kingdom in the evening for the fireworks which were absolutely beautiful and what luck the spectromagic parade.

May 20, 2005 - Day 7

In the morning decided to rent a mouse boat at our resort and jetted around the lake.

Friday afternoon we went back to Magic Kingdom and went on all the rides and watched Cinderellabration.

In the evening we went to the comedy show on Pleasure Island, which was not as good as it use to be.

Got back to our room at 130am.

May 21, 2005 - Day 8

Well sadly its time to pack up and go home to boring BUFFALO. Our flight didn't leave until 830pm so we went to the MGM Studios and watched Beauty and the Beast we saw Andrew, Bonny and MJ down front but we were sitting way in back wishing Andrew a happy birthday. After the show we watched the parade the headed off to the Prime Time Diner for a ice cream sundae

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    great report Kellie

Great trip - sorry it went by so fast!!

I'm saving you a spot in my suitcase in December

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I'm so glad you had fun. Sorry you had to come home, but hey, it happens to the best of us! I'm also saving you a spot in my suitcase for MNSSHP.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Thanks, will have to make my way to Rochester and Berne to get in the suitcases

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Hey, Kellie! Sounds like a great time. Thanks for sharing some of it with me! It was fun!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Sounds like you had a great trip!! :mickey: