Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Border Family 2010 Pre Trip report in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey Everyone i am finally getting around to do this post. My will be heading down to the World Dec 5-12th and staying at The Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We ...
    zwandel is offline B-Ticket Holder

Border Family 2010 Pre Trip report

Hey Everyone i am finally getting around to do this post. My will be heading down to the World Dec 5-12th and staying at The Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We try to go every two years and sometimes in between. On this trip my Grandparents my Parents My wife and I will be going. I am really excited to go and cant believe its only 15 days away. One of the sad parts is that we arrive to late Sunday so i will miss Lou's meet. We leave at 5 pm Sunday from Allentown PA direct flight on Airtran to Orlando.
    On Monday we are eating at Ohana's on Tuesday we are going to that other park that begins with the letter U my grandmother is a huge Harry Potter fan so she wants to check that out. On Wednesday we are eating at Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge On Thursday we are doing the Lula on Friday it's Cape May Cafe and Saturday LE Cellier which i am super excited to go to have not been there in a long time and then our family tradition on the sad day that we leave we eat breakfast Kona Cafe.We are also looking for something different to do i called about keys to the kingdom and they have no times available do you guys have any suggestions on what we can do that something extra. I am also trying to take my dad and grandfather on the fishing excursion has anyone ever done that and if so how was it. Well that is all for now i will continue to update as we get closer and also while on the trip and if any of you are goign to be down that week we would l love to meet up talk to you soon
    ZACH

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane

Re: Border Family 2010 Pre Trip report

Great dining choices! I always eat at Kona my last day too...
    If your family is into gardening, try the Behind the Seeds tour at the Land in Epcot. You get to walk through the greenhouses. Or, try one of the tours at Animal kingdom. With some of them you can get closer access to the animals...super cool!

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Excellent food choices! We have done this particular week and have had good luck with very nice weather.

Quote Originally Posted by zwandel View Post
    on Tuesday we are going to that other park that begins with the letter U my grandmother is a huge Harry Potter fan so she wants to check that out.
    I got such a giggle that it is Gran that wants to check out Harry Potter. Go Grandmother! It seems most visitors are trying to devote a day or two to Harry, what a trend setter she is.

Have a great trip!

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Have a great trip.

we are now down to 12 days over the weekend we got our magical express tags so that was very exciting. yesterday my DW and i sat down and started planning on what we need to bring for the trip. we head out on Wed to my in laws in Ohio for thanksgiving so hopefully that trip will make those days go even faster and we will be bring back suitcaes which makes it even more real thats all for now
    ZACH

Well we leave Sunday i am getting very excited we just got back from Ohio and visiting my in laws it was about a 6 hour trip so all the way out and back we listed to the podcast so my wife and i could get fired up about the trip even more this week we will be packing the suit case and hoping the week goes fast that is all for now
    ZACH

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Have a wonderful trip. Take some food pictures for our "Dining" thread.
    There are some good drooling pictures over there if you need to dream some more!

Post a Disney Dining Food Picture A Day
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 11-29-2010 at 11:34 PM.