Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Chrissy's Halloween 2010 Trip report in the Vacation Planning forums; Sorry this is a long time in coming.. (Heres the craziness) I quit my job! and started working for the school and hated it. so i have been at home ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Chrissy's Halloween 2010 Trip report

Sorry this is a long time in coming.. (Heres the craziness) I quit my job! and started working for the school and hated it. so i have been at home doing the housewife thing again. i think im going to work at regis in the mall like 2-3 days a week and go back to school to be a cosmo instructor at our school here. Well thats whats been going on since i got back.. now on to my trip

We left out friday morning for the airport and it was cold! we got to columbus and got on the plane and they inform us it will be about 20 mins before we take off because we have something wrong on the gauges or something and they have to fix it. we had ate before we got to the airport.. but the last guy that got on had a cheeseburger and my belly started then.. it was a straight flight so we got to orlando and headed to magical express.. we waited maybe 20 mins.. then we got on the bus. we had a awesome driver.. very nice and talkative.. only problem the only thing i could understand him saying is walt disney world...LOL! we get to pop and get checked in and they lady gets our pins and writes 7 yrs brent and crystal with lil hearts on it.. first thing first!!! we went and found our room it was over near the big wheel.. dropped off our stuff and went and ATE! we were starved! last time we ate was like 9am and it was now like 3pm.

after we ate we headed to epcot! it was so crowded OH MY GOSH!!! it was nuts!! but i stoped and got a margarita which after i took a sip i remembered i hated! and through it away..lol then we went around and looked for german choc bars...lol then we went and looked in japan and china and got some california roll sushi. neither of us has ever tried it before and both liked it and brent is addicted to it now. we went on around looking because it was to crowded to do much of anything else..

got back around to mission space and it only had a 5 min wait so we jumped on it.. the orange crew.. i was scared.. because of how many times the warn you about motion sickness and I Get IT! but everyone told me i would be fine.. but when i seen only one puke bag between me and brent i thought OH NO! and if one of the four people in here puke i know i will too...lol

but i made it.. didnt get sick.. but felt ruff!

the next thing we did was spaceship earth. i got in there and i was like its hot! and i was looking over the edge thinking what am i going to do if i got to spew...lol but i made it off the ride...lol

we then stoped did a few pics.. we had a awesome photo guy! then we carried on to the monorail to go to the transportation station to get to the boat to go to camp wilderness for out haunted carriage ride.

well.. on the monorail i thought this is it.. im going to get sick..but the hubby insisted wasnt.. but when i got off.. i headed straight for the family bathroom and tossed it...lol

then i felt better

so now off to fort wilderness

we got there and walked to the stables where we got on the biggiest horse i have ever seen.. he was all black perfect for halloween and we had a awesome driver who took pics for us when the horse walked you could hear his hooves all over the camp ground.. the carriage ride wasnt scary.. i sacred myself more waiting for someone to come out like they did 2 yrs before.. but it didnt happen.but it was great and would do it again

next we headed back to the resort grabbed a snack and went back to the room to rest up for the next day..

oh and by the way.. the boat rides were awesome and very relaxing after dark

now for some pics

waiting on the plane

on the magical express

in epcot

the haunted carriage ride
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Re: Chrissy's Halloween 2010 Trip report

lol brent looks sleepy..lol
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Glad you had a great trip, I remmeber reading all your posts leading up to it. Merry Christmas.

day 2 which is a saturday

we head down for breakfast there at the pop then go out front and sit in the lil golf cart that looks like a ole car while waiting for our mears bus to take us to universal. they were late.. by like 15 mins.. which at that point we were fixing to get a cab. but they came.. next trip i will drive or if i fly i will spend the extra cash and rent a car.. alot more freedoms!

But anyways.. we make to universal and go through to pick up our tickets and brent before we left at work won $100 gift card.. so.. we sprung for no waiting in line deal and the meal deal they had.. we only bought the meal deal for one park because we figured if we got hungry we would just go back. but anyways.. we got a locker left our bags and headed out.. we rode mummy, and the disaster show/ride, jaws and then i seen the lil wack-a mole thing and it had skelanimals BIG ONES! they had a hot pink kitty and i wanted it

so i asked the guy what do i have to do to win one.. he said $12 for 2 games for 2 people and and its mine.. or i can pay $6 and beat someone and win it.. well i said me and brent would play.. then about that time some guy walks up and wants to play me and i'm like naw i think i would rather me and the hubby play each other and he got mad and started cussing me as he walked away saying i was a sissy(uglier words were used) and didnt want a challenge.
    but anyways me and brent played and i stomped him bad and i won my kitty.. afterwards i asked brent if he let me win and he said no.. but i think he did
    so next we stop and had some pizza then we started to head to the front to the lockers to drop off kitty before heading HP world but on the way we ran into this guy I LOVE the 80's!!!! so this pic was a must.. and you can see my kitty

then we seen this outside of the monster cafe and i just had to play with it

Off to HP world!

well it was super crowded but we went in and around through dr suess and headed to HP world.. here is where it gots so crowded and crazy!!
    here are a few pics i took and the train guy was kool because he acted like he was a wizard type and knew nothing of muggle things

the line for butterbeer was so long!!!! and it said the line for the ride was like 45 mins which turned out to be longer. Brent hated it.. but because he loves me he waited in line and made the best of it.. i can say thumbs up to universal for puting a walk thru line to see the castle and also thumbs up on the drink cart and all the fans and mist stations.. it made it a ok wait there was this family that cut infront of us and it mad brent a lil made because he thought how rude! and they were foreign of some sort.. it was a man and woman with a lil preteen girl and the grandma... i know dont ask me what she was thinking.. but anyways.. she has on a sweater.. its 90 or more out.. well she gets so mad about in tears because the fans and the misters are blowing on her.. she makes her son take her sweater and hold it up around her to keep the wind and mist from messing up her hair.. she waits in this like acting like that for a hour only to figure out she doesnt wanna ride it right before we go in the castle..

(the pics are awful in the castle we were trying to take them on the move and quick because the line was moving.. and some of the holgrams dont turn out to well.. or it could just be my camera)

but anways we get in the ride and it was AWESOME!!!! i loved it and would have totally rode it again if the line wasnt so long!! brent even liked it. it left you wondering which was was up and which way was down..but we get off the ride and was going to shop a lil... but the lines to get in the stores was a hour long.. and i thought no way!!!

so i was heading out and grabbed me a pumpkin juice.. which tastes like a across between pumpkin pie and apple butter to me.. good not gross at all..then we seen the line was short for butterbeer so we stopped and it was only like 5 more min for frozen so i paid and waited.. i got the stein with frozen butterbeer and it was so sweet on a hot day after riding the ride oh and i rode the hipogrif by myself..

i couldnt drink it.. i sipped it and brent sipped it.. i went to the bathroom poured it out washed out my stein and headed on over to the jurssic park flyers.. where we found out we had to have a kid to ride and some lady offered me her kid...lol

so its getting later in the day and we go back over to the other side to get something to eat and relax a lil bit because were staying for horror nights so we are there all day.
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

well after we eat we head over to the holding area for the horror night people.. and check in with out ticket and go in and sit on a curb and wait.. and wait.. and then they let us out and herd us like lemmings to one haunted house.. i was so mad.. i didnt wanna do a house.. and i was like what else is open and the guy was like nothing so far.. and you cant go wondering around.. well bull.. im going over her to sit.. and this woman said well im not supposed to let you.. but go ahead. so we do and this is what we did.. we got bored and video'd people getting sqirted by this thing.

YouTube - bored at horror nights 2010

then they got it up and going and we walked the scare zones had a good laugh and was ready to leave but 9pm..lol but we had been there all day.. and on the way out we seen the line to get in the place.. it was NUTS! you have to go thru a airport shake down to get in if you dont already have a day pass and is there already. so tip.. already be in there..

heres our pics

this is one of the gentlemen from buffy the vampire slayer the episode is called HUSH one of my all time fav's

and on the way home we wanted buffalo wild wings so bad... but didnt wanna pay for a cab.. so we grabbed something from right there in the pop and headed to the room to rest
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

Our last full day and the halloween party tonight

we wake up and head to chef mickeys 8am and i was not happy.. they tuck us away in this **** table.. they could have stuck us in the kitchen or the bathroom an had a better seat.. the table was small and in like a hallway with a low angled ceiling.. not good seating for a couple celebrating their anniversary HELLO! but anyways.. heres some pics

brent also had made a time for us to go hear about the DVC.. so after breakfast we went and did that at the new bay lake towers.. very nice.. but hubby didnt like the offer.. he said he isnt in it for the nice room..because he doesnt stay in the room on vacation anyways.. but anyways.. i tried.. they ended up giving us these fast pass cards good for like 3 rides or something.. on the way over on the lil walk over we seen the moon still out and took a pic

after the dvc thing we sat out on a mission.. bug wanted a baby jessie with the blanket and someone said they thought they seen them at studios so we headed over

got a few pics on the way in

so we headed over but no baby jessie so i called her and asked her what did she want instead and i was like they have a baby bambi, tigger, etc. etc.. and she picked baby dumbo which was super cute.. so we got her gift

awesome.. so next we headed to AK i wanted to ride dinosaur brents not a coaster guy.. so thats all we did there.. after dino we headed to rainforest for lunch.. we got chips and salsa and then spilt the steak and rib dinner yum yum.. sat at the bar so no wait

and oh it was like 90 this day.. it was hot!!! so the air was nice

we stopped and did so pics

okay... heres the story behind this pic.. tayen loves simba! she has a simba of every shape and size! so i thought it would be cute to do the simba pic for her..

we the guy had move and stand the way he wanted us to stand.. and right as he is taking the pic he tells brent to scoot in closer to me.. and brent says" do i have too?? she is stinky and sweaty" and he says "well, what do you expect she just gave birth".. so hence the look on my face

then he tells me to look down.. but i did wanna move from where he put me.. so then we got this

after this we headed back to the room to get dressed for the party and the 4pm dinner ressies.. that were so too full from rain forest for...lol
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

well brent decides he is not where his sleeves on his coat.. and i aint either.. its too hot.. and we both agree were not doing the boots were going in sneakers..lol and no wig for me..

we get dressed and head to the buses.. i have it all worked out.. i have to bend my hoop skirt to get in the bus.. but as we wait everyone comes up saying how awesome our costumes are.. and alot of people get that were king henry and anne.. everyone as were walkin into MK addresses us as royals.. it was very kool!

we headed straight for the royal table.. and i was sweating awful!!!! lol but we get there and cindy is like "where is your kingdom?" and we told her England.. and she asked what are names were.. and we told her king henry and queen anne and she was like its nice to see you still have your head...lol

but we get seated and everything was nice our waitress was awesome.. i asked her for a sword and a wand and she brang them to me.. but i didnt get a wishing star.. the princesses had a ball with us too.. i loved it!!!!!

the only bad thing i can say about dinner was the rolls were very HARD.. and i was already full from rainforest.

after dinner we headed straight to get pics.. before we melted

after pics we headed over and did haunted mansion
    i had to again fold up my hoop skirt and jump on

then someone gave me a walk on rider ticket for space mountain so we headed over so i could use it.. brent dont like coasters so he waited outside.
    when i was waitin inline this couple asked me how i was going to get on the ready and i picked up my skirt and showed them how it will bend into itself like kids tent..lol and he was like "oh, you got this all worked out" and i was like yep. i got up there and got to sit in the front... i was so excited.. well it jerked me so bad i thought i would pee my pants...lol and i ended up getting a lil queasy...lol afterwards a had to sit a min.. lol but it was fun.

brent got hit on while i was in inside.. i come back and he was smiling.. lol

well after him telling me all about it we had off to to the speedway.. we had fun.. brent said i was too slow.. but really that was as fast as it would go..lol
    then we headed to pirates and rode it. all time fav.

after that our feet were so sore i couldnt bother standing on them.. so went back to the room and crashed early
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy