Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Disney Therapy needed... pre trip report! in the Vacation Planning forums; lol.. well i'm going to resend the same gift.. i hope it makes it..lol and bug is turning 6.. and it was her idea to go.. lol i havent ever ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

Re: Disney Therapy needed... pre trip report!

lol.. well i'm going to resend the same gift.. i hope it makes it..lol and bug is turning 6.. and it was her idea to go.. lol i havent ever been a huge pooh fan.. i think its cute.. but he isnt mickey
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    lol.. well i'm going to resend the same gift.. i hope it makes it..lol and bug is turning 6.. and it was her idea to go.. lol i havent ever been a huge pooh fan.. i think its cute.. but he isnt mickey
    Tigger and Eeyore are among my top favourite characters but I love so many of the characters it's to hard to choose one favourite

so just for fun I thought I'd share this...
    Last week I was have a bad week and well did you ever have one of those days where you just had to get out of the house before you exploded?! Yeah well I've had one of those weeks...sractch that I've had a month of it and when the same problem came up last week when I was off work I had to get out of the hosue or I would have exploded so I headed for a bit of disney therapy to cheer me up! It helps that there is a disney shop an hour away from me now
    Pictures:
    They had Lightening in the window

I love these signs:

The trees today were very colourful and changing alot more than the last time so I took many tree pictures:

This dude was half the size of me and cost approx 259 dollars! (180 euro) but isn't he gorgeous

Francesco.. new race car was beside Lightening in the window:

(couldn't take his pic on the way in because there was people on the street trying to sell scratch cards for something and one was seriously trying to crash my disney time so I went into the disney store to get away from him :rotfl
    Anyways disney fix got I went wandering a bit and took this pic pretty much going ooooh shiny:

But then noticed these two:

and pretty much went MICKEY MOUSE!
    I also went to the shop I mentioned before where I got the cheap disney t-shirts and got loads more of those... I'm slowly turning my t-shirt collection into nothing but disney pics:

This one is my fave:

and just because Muppets are in DHS:

After that I made a decision I didn't want to go home. Haven't seen a certain group of friends since last September so went out to the old college town to find them. I love the college town still even though it's been three years since I left it now but I still get the feeling of honey I'm home everytime I step off the train there. Plus the fact some of my friends are still there it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to put it in a cheesey fashion!

Next day on my way home I went back to the disney store again for more disney fun!
    I spotted the head mouse in a different costume.. I think he's meant to be a cowboy but I'm not to sure:

The hat didn't look like a cowboy hat more like Jack in the Beanstalk Hat but the label picture looked like a cowboy!
    More cute signs:

I also adopted a new Vinylmation and then proceeded with what I would like to call Dodger's day out for the train journey home:
    Choo choo station:

One of two football stadiums in the capital:

boats:

lots of beaches on the way to the "home" town:

but the rocky views made Dodger nervous:

(it doesn't come across in the pic will but the train is kind of on a cliff edge so you are looking down a cliff at certain points into the sea from the train... kinda scary looking but cool at the same time:goodvibes)
    It rains alot over here so it's very green:

When I got home I exploded anyway because I came home to early and problem was still here.
    Anyways I know it's a bit of a random post but just a bit of disney cheer me up/stop me from exploding fun and I did have fun and it was great to see my friends again if only I could have stayed there and not gone home

Went to see Cars 2 on Friday and woah that's all action action action but kinda cool I loved the Queen car!

oh you make me wanna come visit you.. its so pretty.. and what was that.. a mickey cell cover? i just got one in the mail that is all stoned up and blingy.. but i guess where its so hot it melted the glue and some of the stones have tried to come off already and i had to glue them back on
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

oh you make me wanna come visit you.. its so pretty.. and what was that.. a mickey cell cover? i just got one in the mail that is all stoned up and blingy.. but i guess where its so hot it melted the glue and some of the stones have tried to come off already and i had to glue them back on
    Yeah they were covers for an iphone. You should totally visit Ireland.. it's great just lacking Mickey mouse and his house but we have disney store now to keep the fix up

Today we got alot sorted.. We ended the are you coming or not debate and verdict is momma is coming..

We then discussed the ADR's topic and what we were keeping and not. We're keeping Tusker House, Crystal Palace Lunch and Chef Mickey's.

We also booked Candlelight Processional lunch package in Via Napoli. I booked lunch as it was cheaper but the price of it

Then we discussed tickets and bought them We got 6 day park hopper for Disney and 2 day 2 park pass for Universal. We were only going to get one day but figured we might go down to see Hoggie Hoggie Hogwarts by night someday plus we won't be running around as much trying to get everything done in one day then... well that's the plan anyway!

120 days til it's time to go to Mickey's House

sounds like a good day.. got alot of planing done
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

such great pics i love it!!

disney store always makes me feel better...or anything i notice thats disney like while out and about!!

its so beautiful in ireland!! i have a pen pal that lived there for years, and i always wanted to visit.
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

sounds like a good day.. got alot of planing done
    Yeah got lots done.. I think that's all we need to do pretty much now. I'll get dollars bit by bit from September onwards. Then we have the last bit to pay off but that won't be for ages yet.. Woo 119 days... Getting so close to the 100 days now!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    such great pics i love it!!

disney store always makes me feel better...or anything i notice thats disney like while out and about!!

its so beautiful in ireland!! i have a pen pal that lived there for years, and i always wanted to visit.
    Thanks.
    I love the disney store. The Irish one is so expensive but I still love visiting.

Ireland is pretty but wet Yesterday for a few hours we had fabulous weather so hot I got sunburnt out in the garden. Two hours later it was cold and raining again and has been cold all day.. The few hours of summer we did get was great though!

well here its is hot hot hot.. and humid humid humid humid... its so hot i dont even think it does good to run the air
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

well here its is hot hot hot.. and humid humid humid humid... its so hot i dont even think it does good to run the air
    We never get that problem We have heating going in July! If we get a dry day we count ourselves lucky and now last year we had nearly two months of snow which we also never get. Crazy weather. (although I do love the snow )

So question how much of a difference in there between Via Napoli lunch menu and Via Napoli dinner menu?

Also if we paid 41 something for CP package does that include starter, main and dessert or what?

i have no idea about that.. i have never ate there or went at that time of the year
    Pop Century October 2010
    Chrissy

112 days to go..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast