Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss WDW & DCL May 2011 day 10 (Kidani Village) in the Vacation Planning forums; Sunday May 22nd 2011 Well time to leave the Disney Dream boooo, 3 days really isn't long enough and we already know this lol, but this cruise was a quick ...
    TheLionKing is offline C-Ticket Holder

WDW & DCL May 2011 day 10 (Kidani Village)

Sunday May 22nd 2011

Well time to leave the Disney Dream boooo, 3 days really isn't long enough and we already know this lol, but this cruise was a quick add on to the trip to experience the ship and we LOVED it

Since we had been on Main dining we were on the first breakfast sitting so we were up about 6am (another boo lol)
    None of the other 6 of our tablemates showed up for breakfast (we must be bad lol) so we had a bit of food said good-bye to Andreas and Tiger and made a note of Edwards shopping list for October lol.
    Time to disembark which was painless, since we had no cases to collect we were straight through customs and soon back at the car.

We were checking in at Kidani Village today but there didn't seem any point in checking in now we went to the Magic Kingdom.
    Photo's from the day,
    Move it shake it celebrate it parade:

Dream along with Mickey:

Move it shake it celebrate it parade for the 2nd time lol:

Now for our lunch ADR at Tony's Town Square,
    We shared a toasted cheese and garlic bread:

Kerrie had a Tony's flatbread:

And I had a chicken florentine calzone:

TheLionKing is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: WDW & DCL May 2011 day 10 (Kidani Village)

We both REALLY enjoyed this meal
    Lady & the Tramp:

Other pics from the afternoon:

After the parade we went back to the car to go check in at Kidani Village.
    Our studio:

The balcony and our view:

We spent a bit of time at the pool and enjoying the view from the balcony and then went back to the Magic Kingdom, we had burgers from Pecos Bill for dinner, rode a couple of attractions and then enjoyed Wishes. The park was open until 3am but we only managed until about midnight as we were meeting Lou Mongello at 9.30 am to tour the Magic Kingdom

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: WDW & DCL May 2011 day 10 (Kidani Village)

Love your photo's and report. A Giraffe will slurp me in any time!

I've also been educated too. I've stayed in the AK Standard rooms and have been pleased. After looking at your photos of the Studio, I am genuinely disappointed that Disney calls that a studio!

The only things that I am noticing that is different is Disney took out a bed, added a small sofa and there is an extra sink, microwave and a roll of paper towel. Everything else is the same right down to the balcony, all the furniture the bathroom along with the tile.

I'm going to have to take a look and see what the difference is in price for a Standard room to a Studio. One of my Cons of AK Standard rooms is they are dark and that seems to carry over to the Studios.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.