Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss WDW in September in the Vacation Planning forums; I am headed down from 9/6-9/12. Is anyone else going to be down there at the same time?...
    Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!

WDW in September

I am headed down from 9/6-9/12. Is anyone else going to be down there at the same time?
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    we will be there from the 10th-15th ...come over to MK for the flag ceremony on the 11th...we are meeting bonny and crew there also. May try to get thread up to gather a bunch of us.

btw..I think it was you that posted the info about the great discount for sept...thanks! we booked and saved over $200 and we dont have to go on a diet that week...lol

Where are you staying...we are hitting Pop Century
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    we will be there from the 10th-15th ...come over to MK for the flag ceremony on the 11th...we are meeting bonny and crew there also. May try to get thread up to gather a bunch of us.

btw..I think it was you that posted the info about the great discount for sept...thanks! we booked and saved over $200 and we dont have to go on a diet that week...lol

Where are you staying...we are hitting Pop Century
    Sounds cool. I'll see if my boyfriend is up for that. My birthday is the 9th so we have tons of things plans...not to mention that he has never been there. We are staying at the All-Star Music. I was so excited when I saw the news article on this site, but I thought I wouldn't be able to get any discounts. Well as if by some Disney magical miracle...they worked it out and adjusted it within an hour of getting of the phone. Awesome deal. i think I may start travelling in Sept if they do this deal again. Let me know what the plans are for the Flag Ceremony...which I've never seen actually!
    -Kevin

I've never seen it either but thot it would be a good day to go...hopefully they do something special that day..

***chuckles...you had it easy...luckily I hadnt bought tickets yet and just had hotel paid for..they have to refund me for that then I have to pay them back the money they just sent me to pay for the other deal.YEESH!..yay...character meals included...my 2 yr old will love it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY very much in advance(I will forget...lol)

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'll be there from the 18-24 of sept. We're going down for my b-day on the 23. Does anyone know what to expect for a b-day in disney?

Tammy
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

there is a whole thread on the buttons and special things you can do for bdays...not sure how to find it or link to it ...experts?????
    also you can check out www.allearsnet.com and search it on there

I started a thread for sept 11th Passarino- hopefully it catches on

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    I started a thread for sept 11th Passarino- hopefully it catches on
    Cool...but you can call me Kevin
    -Kevin

lol...ok..kevin....lol