Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Groovy Art Momma's Family Christmas trip in the Vacation Planning forums; Today's the day, right? Have an awesome trip!...
    weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: Groovy Art Momma's Family Christmas trip

Today's the day, right? Have an awesome trip!

GroovyArtMomma is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Have a great trip! Hope you post about it once you get back

Thank you! I will post about it when we get home. I'm sooo excited to be there at holiday time!
    "One Mouse, One World"

Quote Originally Posted by weepstah View Post
    Today's the day, right? Have an awesome trip!

We fly out at 7:30 Am central tomorrow morning! Thanks for the good wishes! I will post about our trip when I get back.
    "One Mouse, One World"

Look out, Mouse, here we are!!!
    "One Mouse, One World"

So here we are, back from the Magic. With Christmas and the New Year--I'm behind on the trip report, and this is my first trip report, so bare with me.

So we got up at 3AM and headed to the airport on Dec. 17th. (we had a 7AM flight) As we cruised down I-45, a little voice in the back proclaimed " I'm on my way to where the Magic begins!" We got to the airport, checked in, and were a little rushed getting to our plane. (thanks to TSA) But the Continental employees got a kick out of my 5 year old running for the plane, dragging her wheeled Lightning McQueen suitcase yelling "Wait! Wait! Don't leave with out us!!" LOL -- we were in no danger of being left behind.

After an easy flight, we touched down, and headed to Magical Express. When we arrived at ASM, our room was ready even though we were early. We grabbed lunch, and headed to Epcot.

When we got to Epcot, we were pleased to see the crowd level was moderate. Yay! Our youngest's first ride at WDW was Ellen's Universe of Energy. We thought it would be good to start there, since it was near our FP for Test Track--and there are DINOSAURS! She enjoyed it, but after she experienced a little more, decided her favorite things in Epcot were Innoventions, Spaceship Earth, and The Seas with Nemo. Dude! She thought it TOTALLY ROCKED that Crush talked to her and Mommy! (I thought it rocked, too!) Oh, and she loved the Imagination! Pavilion, too. She's a Figment fan! With only a half day at Epcot, we were able to see most of Future World. Although we seemed to find ourselves back at Epcot almost every day thereafter.

Well, I'll stop here for today. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to upload some pics by the next time I log on.
    "One Mouse, One World"

OK, so I still haven't gotten the whole picture thing figured out yet.

But here we go, day 2. This was the only day we didn't wind up back at Epcot. We started Magic Kingdom with a character meet and greet on Main Street, (Daisy). While we stood in line, Dad and the oldest headed to Space Mountain. We then went to Tomorrowland and Little Bit and I rode the TTA and The Tomorrowland Speed way. We reconnected and headed to Fantasyland, (after we got our FP's for Peter Pan's Flight). We rode The Mad Tea Party, the girls rode Dumbo, we pretty much rode EVERYTHING in Fantasyland! (with the exception of Snow White we all discussed and agreed it might still be a little too scary for the 5 year old) We spent a lot of our day criss crossing MK getting FP's for our fav rides (Buzz Lightyear, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain) When we rode Splash Mountain, something unexpected happened. Our youngest daughter LOVED "being thrown in the Briar Patch"! What is that drop, like 3 stories? We rode pretty much everything we wanted to, and even worked in The Laugh Floor and Mickey's Philharmagic (which were both great).

I got my Dole Whip AND my Mickey Bar! I got the premium Mickey bar, yay! However, alas, not on Main Street, It was WAY too crowded!) We didn't do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, so we headed back to ASM and had dinner. It was a busy, fun day!
    "One Mouse, One World"

I'm such a BAD reporter! Here it is April and I've just now got back to this. Now I struggle to remember the details. All in all, we had a FANTASTIC Christmas trip to WDW. So ready to try out Disneyland in Cali. I haven't been since 1986. (WOW! I'm OLD!) SOooo,.......now trying to talk my darling husband into that! LOL I hope everyone has been doing well, so sorry for the lag and insufficient reporting! Have a great day, all!
    "One Mouse, One World"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123