Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss I'm going back! Pre-trip report for January in the Vacation Planning forums; Wow! I wonder how that will be at Boardwalk, not knowing the hotel. I love that hotel, he should enjoy it. Will you be cart'n in Epcot? We've had much ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: I'm going back! Pre-trip report for January

Wow! I wonder how that will be at Boardwalk, not knowing the hotel. I love that hotel, he should enjoy it.

Will you be cart'n in Epcot?

We've had much better luck at Midway over Ohare and Milwaukee has become another shining star over Ohare. Ya with Chicagoland winter weather who knows. If it looks bad, you can usually rebook for free to go out a day early, hit a local airport hotel for the night in Orlando.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Wow! I wonder how that will be at Boardwalk, not knowing the hotel. I love that hotel, he should enjoy it.

Will you be cart'n in Epcot?

We've had much better luck at Midway over Ohare and Milwaukee has become another shining star over Ohare. Ya with Chicagoland winter weather who knows. If it looks bad, you can usually rebook for free to go out a day early, hit a local airport hotel for the night in Orlando.
    Yep, I'll either be vending a cart or stocking at Epcot. I'm hoping for stocking...never finished by CP trip report but my stocker training ended up going great and I loved doing the job so that's how I spent the rest of my CP. Just sent my manager a message to get permission to work. He got transferred over to Food and Wine while that was going on, so I was waitin' til he got back to ODF to contact him about it. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. I'm already getting excited to see my old work buddies

Thanks for the info about the airport, didn't know that helpful tidbit.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Got our ME info in the mail yesterday. Only problem is that they forgot to include Nate on the reservation and did not send him a luggage tag. Just called to resolve it but was told their system is down and to try again in a few hours.

I also just paid off our remaining balance Glad to have that done. Now I'm just working on getting my permission to work. I'm getting a bit nervous...messaged one of my managers a few weeks ago and never heard back from him, so I emailed another one of my managers a few days ago. Haven't gotten a reply from her yet either. I'm going to give it a bit more time, and if I don't hear anything I will have to dig up my old work phone number from some unknown place and try calling. Funny thing is that Nate and I assumed he would be the one who may have problems trying to get put on the work schedule. His location is very strict about seasonal workers and prefers not to have them, where my was very open about it...we had people coming in and out all the time. I'm sure I'm just a bit anxious and hopefully will here something soon.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Called and had ME mix-up taken care of (after being put on hold forever and being transferred to 3 different departments ). And finally received word from my manager that she has sent in my request to work on Jan 5 to the scheduler. Looks like everything is coming together nicely. Yesterday was exactly a month til we leave..not too much longer now!
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12