Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Firemedic's Pre-trip Reports in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Your son is going to love that resort! Hope he gets a bit of pool time. We have had our ressies disappear multiple times at Prime ...
    firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Firemedic's Pre-trip Reports

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Your son is going to love that resort! Hope he gets a bit of pool time.

We have had our ressies disappear multiple times at Prime Time. Even when I had a print out Ive had them look at me like a walk in. I wonder when they are over booked or behind if they just cancel or move some around, like the guest is confused.

Keep that print out from home with you.
    Oh I plan to have that thing with me everywhere we go. Just to avoid any confusion.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

CD was disappointed that we were not staying at the Toy Story section of ASM, but I showed him some pics of CBR, and he was ready to go! I think the water slide got him. lol!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

minnietoo is offline Loving wife of Disney Store CM!!

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    CD was disappointed that we were not staying at the Toy Story section of ASM, but I showed him some pics of CBR, and he was ready to go! I think the water slide got him. lol!
    have fun there - post pictures if you get a chance - we at one point talked about staying there.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

The most important things we are bringing are Community Coffee packs. That hotel coffee is horrible! Community is from Louisiana and it's got a wonderful full flavor. Other coffee is just not the same to us.
    I whole heartedly agree. The NesCafe crude is just awful and it is one of my Pet Peeves about WDW and I hunt down a good cup of coffee.
    I really do not understand why Disney can't just dump the garbage and pull in coffee that doesn't turn the tummy.

I can understand the TS thing but little does he know he will love the pirate theming more in that pool area. My DS at that age just loved it and loved it more than the parks. That year he said so many times, is it time to go back to the pool?

That was also the trip where the boy bolted unexpectedly from the side of the parade when he saw Pooh and just about tackled Pooh, grabb'n him by the leg. Security would not let us pluck the kid either, they just kinda play'd along (when they delivered him back, the look we were given wasn't kind, but ooops, deserved.)
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Whenever possible, stay the heck away from the All Stars.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Whenever possible, stay the heck away from the All Stars.
    The more I read about them and read reviews, I think I made a good choice. They seem very crowded and chaotic especially in the food court and pool areas.

Walt Disney

Well, nothing really noteworthy has happened with the pre-trip. I really think we're ready to go. We have gotten all the snacks, small packs of laundry soap, etc. We just have to pack the car and roll!!

Walt Disney

And believe me, I'm ready!!!

Walt Disney

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

The more I read about them and read reviews, I think I made a good choice. They seem very crowded and chaotic especially in the food court and pool areas.

we stayed at movies this past aug and never had any crazy crowds or problems in the pool or food court.

guess it just depends when you go..
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    we stayed at movies this past aug and never had any crazy crowds or problems in the pool or food court.

guess it just depends when you go..
    Exactly! We were there during the Thanksgiving week 2009. It also depended on what time of day you were there.

Walt Disney

I received our packets with the new hotel reservations yesterday! Just did the online check in. Has anyone ever used that? Kinda nervous that it may turn into something very chaotic when we get to that "special" window at the desk. But, then again, it may be the smoothest check in I've ever done. Just have to wait and see I guess. They have already sent the email confirmations and you better believe I printed them out twice!

Walt Disney

Maybe ya'll can tell that I don't like "bad" surprises. LOL!

Walt Disney

Just made another check of things and all I have left to do is take the dog to the vet's office to board her Wednesday afternoon. This is working out better than the last trip where we didn't plan a whole lot. We were worried about the kids not being able to keep up with a "battle plan." This time, I have everything in order and ready to go! Nice feeling!

Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Online check-in is a breeze. Usually no line or just a very small one from the 4 times I've done it, walk up & grab your welcome folder and you're set to go. Super quick.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Just made another check of things and all I have left to do is take the dog to the vet's office to board her Wednesday afternoon. This is working out better than the last trip where we didn't plan a whole lot. We were worried about the kids not being able to keep up with a "battle plan." This time, I have everything in order and ready to go! Nice feeling!
    Hey Cap'n J!!!
    Sorry I've been remiss about postin' here yet!

Sooo very happy for y'alls trip!!!!!

The last time we took the whole fam dam nly we had 6-day hoppers. We commando'd each of the 4 parks the first 4 days and then chilled the next 2 with didn't-do's and re-do's all over the place!

Have the best trip EVER...until the next one...!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast