Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Firemedic's Pre-trip Reports in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by firemedic I received our packets with the new hotel reservations yesterday! Just did the online check in. Has anyone ever used that? Kinda nervous that it may ...
    eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Re: Firemedic's Pre-trip Reports

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    I received our packets with the new hotel reservations yesterday! Just did the online check in. Has anyone ever used that? Kinda nervous that it may turn into something very chaotic when we get to that "special" window at the desk. But, then again, it may be the smoothest check in I've ever done. Just have to wait and see I guess. They have already sent the email confirmations and you better believe I printed them out twice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Online check-in is a breeze. Usually no line or just a very small one from the 4 times I've done it, walk up & grab your welcome folder and you're set to go. Super quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Hey Cap'n J!!!
    Sorry I've been remiss about postin' here yet!

Sooo very happy for y'alls trip!!!!!

online checking no problem!! we did it for our trip in aug, i didnt even need to show my confirmation stuff, just my id...packet was ready and we were done within 5 minutes!!

The last time we took the whole fam dam nly we had 6-day hoppers. We commando'd each of the 4 parks the first 4 days and then chilled the next 2 with didn't-do's and re-do's all over the place!

Have the best trip EVER...until the next one...!

online checking no problem!! we did it for our trip in aug, i didnt even need to show my confirmation stuff, just my id...packet was ready and we were done within 5 minutes!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Great!! Glad to hear that the online check in isn't bad. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Hey Cap'n J!!!
    Sorry I've been remiss about postin' here yet!

Sooo very happy for y'alls trip!!!!!

The last time we took the whole fam dam nly we had 6-day hoppers. We commando'd each of the 4 parks the first 4 days and then chilled the next 2 with didn't-do's and re-do's all over the place!

Have the best trip EVER...until the next one...!
    Hey Steve!! Great to hear from you! My plan is to hit the parks hard the first few days, then go around and re-do whatever the kiddos want. I would like to make an EMH evening for DW and I.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

DW made a packing list yesterday. It went off of things I had listed already, but grew TREMENDOUSLY!! I hope we have room for all that stuff. lol! The kids may have to ride on the roof and we can brush the bugs out of their teeth when we get there!

Walt Disney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123