Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Tiffany's Pre-Trip report in the Vacation Planning forums; Here is our plans for our trip! SATURDAY 12th Leave Richmond, VA around 1 or 2 am and hit the road to Florida!! Leaving that early should put us getting ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Tiffany's Pre-Trip report

Here is our plans for our trip!

SATURDAY 12th
    Leave Richmond, VA around 1 or 2 am and hit the road to Florida!! Leaving that early should put us getting to our resort around 2 or 3 in the afternoon depending on how much we stop for breaks and what not.
    Check in to Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort and head to our Disney View room!! (found out we got a disney view room!)
    Check out the hotel and maybe swim or head to DTD!

SUNDAY 13th *Mother's Day*
    Leave our resort and head to Magic Kingdom to spend mothers day in a magical place with my mom
    I'll try to leave the shopping for later in the day but that probably wont happen
    Let mom choose what she wants to do since this will be her day to be treated like a princess!
    Head back after closing or close to closing time and make our way back to the room and pass out in the bed!

MONDAY 14th
    We think we will use this day to head to Universal IoA for Harry Potter, this day we will let Dad choose what he want's to do since he is the most excited to try everything around Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
    Drive back to the hotel and check out DTD or just return to the room to catch Illuminations Reflections of Earth from our balcony!

TUESDAY 15th
    This is our Epcot day, I will be meeting up with a friend while I'm down there for a bit and then will catch back up to my parents for the rest of the evening. Get some dinner somewhere and grab a place to watch Illuminations.
    Head back to the resort and maybe swim if we aren't to tired.

WEDNESDAY 16th
    Animal Kingdom today and we hope to explore a bit more of this park as it is not our favorite but we want to get our use out of the tickets for the day. Maybe we will find out something we didn't know and we will like it a bit more
    Since the park closes early we will head back and swim for a bit most likely or maybe head to DTD

THURSDAY 17th
    We will sleep in and relax a bit then head to POP for a peak of AoA resort!! then head over to Port Canaveral to spend some time at the beach and watch the Dream and the rest of the ships head out to sea then head on back to the resort and catch some more fireworks from the room.

FRIDAY 18th
    Get up early to head to DHS for the first day of Star Wars Weekends!! Get some pictures for the site I work for and spend as much time as I can tolerate the crowds for
    Return and pack for a early early morning return on Saturday
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Did you see Tiff that Disney is extending a lot of the Park hours for May last week?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

no, I didn't thanks Gabe
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Just read your plans, Tiff! Sounds like you're going to have a blast! :-)
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Thanks Rich! I hope to have fun!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12