Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Trip Reports & Member Reviews Discuss Mckayla's Pre-Trip Report. in the Vacation Planning forums; This is my first time making a pre-trip report... So lets get started The people coming on this trip will be my mommy, daddy and my brother Bryant and of ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Mckayla's Pre-Trip Report.

This is my first time making a pre-trip report... So lets get started
    The people coming on this trip will be my mommy, daddy and my brother Bryant and of course me.
    June 13th:
    Driving for the whole day
    June 14th:
    Leaving GA early in the morning and driving the rest of the way to WDW
    Checking in at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are staying at Kadani in a Savannah view room!!!!
    For dinner we are eating at Raglan Road!!
    June 15th
    We are going to Epcot in the morning.
    Having lunch at Le Cellier ( I think)\
    Maybe a college visit to Rosen which is part of UCF!! I am so excited. This is like my dream school.
    June 16th
    Hollywood Studios for the day
    Dinner at Hollywood-n-Vine
    Seeing Fantasmic ( only because we are doing the dinning package thing)
    June 17th
    Spending fathers day at Magic Kingdom (daddys request)
    Maybe Trails End for dinner? ( not sure what day)
    We are also switching to Old Key West
    June 18th
    Animal Kingdom in the morning
    Lunch at Yak and Yeti
    The rest of the day is dedicated to me laying pool side to tan for my event on Tuesday.
    June 19th
    Up super early to get ready!
    Then off to Epcot to be there before 8:30
    From 8:30 to 9:30 I will be getting my Senior Pictures done. Oh my gosh CANT WAIT
    The rest of the day is at Epcot
    Dinner at Morocco ( so not excited)
    June 20th
    Magic Kingdom day again
    Meal at Trails End ( Still do not know... I cant find my paper with my info on so I am going off the top of my head)
    Time not at the park is to pack
    June 21st
    Chef Mickey's for breakfast
    Maybe Downtown Disney for last minute shopping
    Starting the trip home
    June 22nd
    Driving most of the day
    Getting home =[

As my trip gets closer I will be posting everything from a picture of my senior picture outfit to goals I want to get done to food I want to get.

I hope you enjoy my planning for my next trip
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Mckayla's Pre-Trip Report.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    This is my first time making a pre-trip report... So lets get started
    The people coming on this trip will be my mommy, daddy and my brother Bryant and of course me.
    June 13th:
    Driving for the whole day
    Oh My. So don't miss driving that far to WDW. Not as bad though as the drive home.

June 14th:
    Leaving GA early in the morning and driving the rest of the way to WDW
    Checking in at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We are staying at Kadani in a Savannah view room!!!!
    For dinner we are eating at Raglan Road!!

Hmmm. I still have nightmares of my time in Georgia. So happened to be in Perry Georgia the day that Martin Luther was killed. Being stoned as a young child leaves an impression on ya.

I really loved the pool at AKL. If you have any extra time, sunbathing at AKL Main Pool a must. Early in the morning the local wild ducks wander into the pool. It is really cute. The water there is like bath water and the slide is really a good one too. The CS, IMO, is the best CS at the main hotel @ AKL of any on resort property.

Raglan Road just the best!

June 15th
    We are going to Epcot in the morning.
    Having lunch at Le Cellier ( I think)\
    Maybe a college visit to Rosen which is part of UCF!! I am so excited. This is like my dream school.
    I really want to hear what you think of Rosen.
    June 16th
    Hollywood Studios for the day
    Dinner at Hollywood-n-Vine
    Seeing Fantasmic ( only because we are doing the dinning package thing)
    Interesting. Why Hollywood N Vine?

June 17th
    Spending fathers day at Magic Kingdom (daddys request)
    Maybe Trails End for dinner? ( not sure what day)
    We are also switching to Old Key West
    I am a big fan of OKW. It is calm and tranquil. Very laid back. I actually love this DVC. Trails End, real good food.

June 18th
    Animal Kingdom in the morning
    Lunch at Yak and Yeti
    The rest of the day is dedicated to me laying pool side to tan for my event on Tuesday.
    I absolutely love Yak and Yeti. My DD and I opened Y & Y. It is so dang good. Careful girl in that summer Disney sun. You don't want to be miserable and look like a tomato the next day for your senior photo's. Less is more, plus you want to not be miserably burnt for your last few WDW days.
    June 19th
    Up super early to get ready!
    Then off to Epcot to be there before 8:30
    From 8:30 to 9:30 I will be getting my Senior Pictures done. Oh my gosh CANT WAIT
    The rest of the day is at Epcot
    Dinner at Morocco ( so not excited)
    Will you also receive a CD of your pictures? I can't wait to see.
    Morocco, I'm in your camp on this one.
    June 20th
    Magic Kingdom day again
    Meal at Trails End ( Still do not know... I cant find my paper with my info on so I am going off the top of my head)
    Time not at the park is to pack
    Yay for MK! Trails end so good. Packing, ewe.
    June 21st
    Chef Mickey's for breakfast
    Maybe Downtown Disney for last minute shopping
    Starting the trip home
    And sadness. Good food, but sad to leave. Buy something to remember your senior year. Make a memory.
    June 22nd
    Driving most of the day
    Getting home =[
    Bluck!

As my trip gets closer I will be posting everything from a picture of my senior picture outfit to goals I want to get done to food I want to get.

I hope you enjoy my planning for my next trip
    I want to see the clothes and the food choices! Have fun planning McKayla!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

• The drive is not that bad. I sleep a lot and color a lot.
    • Tanning is a must... I cant wait to swim there. We saw it when we went to Boma last trip and it looks so fun
    • You will totally hear about Rosen.
    • We chose Hollywood-n-Vine because it was the only place we have not eaten at there other then Brown Derby. It sounds good and it is not character for dinner so thats goods.
    • We pretty much only stay at OKW ( less points, bigger rooms). I am so excited for Trails End, it has a baked potato bar.
    • My whole family loves Yak and Yeti. Yeah Disney sun is harsh.... tons of sunscreen. I normally do not burn at Disney but I do not want to look horrible for my pictures.
    • We are getting a CD for my pictures! We may also adding some photopass ones add that we get that we like. We are only going to Morocco because my brother wants to go.
    • Packing is horrible.
    • I think I am going to get another purse.
    • You will diffidently see the clothes. I am going to post photos are ones I want and the outfit I finally get on here and on RT.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

I agree with Gabe, Yak & Yeti and Trails End are both fantastic.I hope you enjoy Hollywood and Vine, my experience there last month was not very good.

AKL pool is great-jealous of you for getting spend your day by it. If you have some extra time, pick up a hidden Mickey sheet from the front desk...there are some really cool ones at AKL (it is also where my favorite HM on property is located).

Old Key West is so pretty. My sister, boyfriend, and I did breakfast at Olivia's over there last spring. We all had their banana french toast and oh my goodness, it was delish (and sister & bf are not even french toast eaters).

Have a great trip. Look forward to seeing both your senior pics and trip pics!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

• We chose Hollywood-n-Vine because it was the only place we have not eaten at there other then Brown Derby. It sounds good and it is not character for dinner so thats goods.
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I agree with Gabe, Yak & Yeti and Trails End are both fantastic.I hope you enjoy Hollywood and Vine, my experience there last month was not very good.
    [QUOTE]
    I was tap dancing around Hollywood N Vine. I have ate there twice. Dissapointed a lot, twice.

AKL pool is great-jealous of you for getting spend your day by it.

AKL pool is so nice. We stayed there for a week and swam every night when we came back from the parks. It is really pretty at night.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

sounds like a fun trip!! cant wait to hear about it! and senior pics at epcot how awesome!! :p
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post

AKL pool is great-jealous of you for getting spend your day by it. If you have some extra time, pick up a hidden Mickey sheet from the front desk...there are some really cool ones at AKL (it is also where my favorite HM on property is located).

Old Key West is so pretty. My sister, boyfriend, and I did breakfast at Olivia's over there last spring. We all had their banana french toast and oh my goodness, it was delish (and sister & bf are not even french toast eaters).

Have a great trip. Look forward to seeing both your senior pics and trip pics!
    I have not heard that many good things but my mom and dad did not listen to me. I guess if it is bad I will get the Butterfinger Cupcake for dinner =]

Thanks for the Idea... I will defiantly ask the day we check in. I think I am also going to pass on that tip to my principle ( who is going the same time we are and staying at the same hotel.)

I love OKW, This would be our 3rd stay there and we have never been to Olivia's. I so wanna go but they will not.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    sounds like a fun trip!! cant wait to hear about it! and senior pics at epcot how awesome!! :p
    Thanks Jamie. You are going to overloaded with my photos because you are friends with me on facebook.
    Mckayla

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Can't wait to see photos! UFC, how exciting!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Can't wait to see photos! UFC, how exciting!!
    I am so excited to tour UCF... My dad not so.. I hope I love the campus as much I love everything about it.
    Mckayla

So today I went shopping to find a senior outfit but did not find one =[. Why is everything cute that is made is pretty much made to look good on people who are size 2? It was so frustrating.
    On a good side today my mom and I started looking at hotels for my 18th birthday trip next year=]
    Mckayla

Oh man alot of my original info has changed
    • Instead of making the drive down in two days we are thinking about driving all the way down and spending the 14th DTD or AKL
    • Le Cellier for lunch at 12:45!!
    • June 17th Dinner is at Crystal Palace instead of Trails End
    • No ADRs on April 20th
    • Also I do not know when I am taking my UCF tour
    Last edited by wallfan329; 04-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Mckayla

Oh man alot of my original info has changed
    [LIST][*]Instead of making the drive down in two days we are thinking about driving all the way down and spending the 14th DTD or AKL[*] Le Cellier for lunch at 12:45!![*]June 17th Dinner is at Crystal Palace instead of Trails End[*] No ADRs on April 20th[*] Also I do not know when I am taking my UCF tour[/LIST
    Yet you left Morocco in the ADR mix. lol. Oy.

I hope you get to squeeze UCF into the vacation. It would be terrible if you and your folks had to make another trip down to Orlando in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yet you left Morocco in the ADR mix. lol. Oy.

I hope you get to squeeze UCF into the vacation. It would be terrible if you and your folks had to make another trip down to Orlando in the fall.
    Bryant has wanted to eat there since our 2nd trip down so we finally caved in and said lets go... I keep telling myself that they always have chicken tenders on the kids meals. Also if I do not like my meal, I got dessert and Disney has many snack stores to get food at.

I am hoping to...its either Friday or Monday.
    Mckayla

Today my mom and I discussed what Countries I want my senior pictures taken in... We agreed on 4... Canada, Japan, Morocco and Italy.
    Tomorrow and Thursday we are going outfit shopping so I hope I can find something. We have a couple of dresses in mind.
    Mckayla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast